LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

bottom line, that raw was boring.

WWE prides itself in making stars ''with anybody.'' With Cena,Punk, Ziggs,and an old stiff HHH , let's see.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
bottom line, that raw was boring.

WWE prides itself in making stars ''with anybody.'' With Cena,Punk, Ziggs,and an old stiff HHH , let's see.

Thanks for solidifying why I didn't watch it, but followed on a wrestling website.
whats up with Rey? is he retired or what?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

either hurt or suspended

also..off topic..but werent you one of the "lol wrestling lol" guys in the past? remember a lot of guys posting in here making fun
[ Edited by jrg on May 23, 2013 at 9:09 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

either hurt or suspended

damn was he caught juicing too??? WWE really needs a shot in the arm right now, with all the superstars out its pretty s**tty.

either hurt or suspended

damn was he caught juicing too??? WWE really needs a shot in the arm right now, with all the superstars out its pretty s**tty.

He has another knee injury in March, but didnt required surgery this time. Not drug related, though he has been suspended in the past for that. He is just not wrestling and probably rehabbing. Keep in mind the dude is getting up in age and being a high flyer as opposed to a brawler (HHH) is not as easy.
Axel is already 34 . what's up with wwe bringing in old guys. where's the youngsters ??
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Axel is already 34 . what's up with wwe bringing in old guys. where's the youngsters ??

he is a young guy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

he is a young guy.

I think he means like a Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, etc..guys that were big stars in their mid 20s
Originally posted by ads_2006:

he is a young guy.

I think he means like a Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, etc..guys that were big stars in their mid 20s

Yeah no offence but I Met guys we can keep in the company for like 15 to 20 years like the Undertaker

• jrg
  • Veteran
New theme already? Lol
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
New theme already? Lol

who?
New theme already? Lol

I NOTICED THAT TOO, LOL
  • jrg