LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Atleast they let Lesnar win a match. What happens next?

summer slam

Lesnar vs HHH

so true

Don't want to see
Wow boring lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I was expecting RVD, Orton, maybe Daniel Bryan

Curtis Axel? LOL
Could not have happened to a nicer guy. Cena will be back in no time after his planned OP
f**king, they need to push Orton. He's a main eventer.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
f**king, they need to push Orton. He's a main eventer.

this
Did Daniel Bryan just morphed into The American Dragon?
phaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnndannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WWE writers

Hey guys, heres our new big wrestler Curtis Axel! He makes his debut tonight in the main event vs. the face of the company HHH

But instead of making the night about him and pushing his character, were gonna hold onto dead story lines, put the spotlight on HHH, and make it about how he got his ass beat by Lesnar the night before
[ Edited by jrg on May 20, 2013 at 8:27 PM ]
WWE writers

Hey guys, heres out new big wrestler Curtis Axel! He makes his debut tonight in the main event vs. the face of the company HHH

But instead of making the night about him and pushing his character, were gonna hold onto dead story lines, put the spotlight on HHH, and make it about how he got his ass beat by Lesnar the night before

lol, but we still watch this crap! So whose fault is this really?!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
WWE writers

Hey guys, heres out new big wrestler Curtis Axel! He makes his debut tonight in the main event vs. the face of the company HHH

lol, but we still watch this crap! So whose fault is this really?!

I know. Just frustrating. It just logically doesn't make sense..because now all you're doing is further pushing on the Lesnar/HHH fued (I guarantee Heyman will be out their running his mouth about how HHH couldn't finish because of what Lesnar did next week)

Now this dude who is making his big "debut" has 0 momentum going forward because they switched the spotlight to HHH

Knowing WWE, they'll just have him dominate nobodies for a while to build him up like they did Ryback
WWE writers

Hey guys, heres our new big wrestler Curtis Axel! He makes his debut tonight in the main event vs. the face of the company HHH

his music sucks, I understand they are trying to remix mr. perfects music but it sounds terrible
no zigs , no punk , raw is on? no one curr
I know. Just frustrating. It just logically doesn't make sense..because now all you're doing is further pushing on the Lesnar/HHH fued (I guarantee Heyman will be out their running his mouth about how HHH couldn't finish because of what Lesnar did next week)

Now this dude who is making his big "debut" has 0 momentum going forward because they switched the spotlight to HHH

Knowing WWE, they'll just have him dominate nobodies for a while to build him up like they did Ryback

or may be like the next ted dibeasie (sp? -not worth my time trying to look up his name and spell it correctly) He gets a big push by being in legacy and fall off the face of the earth.
I liked how Cole messed up saying Orton would be out later. And the whole WWE App breaking votes record, and then Lawler said I voted 8 times, no wonder you break records, you vote hundreds probably.

But damn Khali got more love then Truth did.
Share 49ersWebzone