LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
This is bigger than some of those pops.

https

#t=15s

wow, and that was only for the IC title! when titles used to mean something...it doesn't matter who would win the IC title right now, it wouldn't get half the pop that got.

And this was the main event of Summerslam 92. Even went on last over Macho Man vs Ultimate Warrior. True it was in London but still.
Originally posted by jrg:
5 Biggest Pops in WWE history

The Rock returns 2011

Stone Cold returns 2011

Chris Jericho returns/debuts

Brock Lesnar returns 2012

How is Undertaker's return at wrestlemania XX not there he had the pop of the night at the garden with Austin, Rock and Goldberg also being there that was the last really star studded Wrestlemania that happened.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
How is Undertaker's return at wrestlemania XX not there he had the pop of the night at the garden with Austin, Rock and Goldberg also being there that was the last really star studded Wrestlemania that happened.

I dont know man. The pops Benoit got that night were even bigger. Then the Benoit/Guerrero hug.
i thought that raw's ending segment was pretty good. Other than that, s**t sucks.
wonder why dean ambrose is getting so many one on one matches, I'd rather see seth rollins (baby cm punk) wrestle instead
  • jrg
  • Veteran
id say ambrose is a baby cm punk before rollins
Originally posted by 228niner:
wonder why dean ambrose is getting so many one on one matches, I'd rather see seth rollins (baby cm punk) wrestle instead

because they look alike?
Ambrose is gonna be the star of that group.
Originally posted by jrg:
id say ambrose is a baby cm punk before rollins

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Ambrose is gonna be the star of that group.

These

At Wrestlemania the pop he got versus the other two was insane
How was tna?

Originally posted by BMoore56:
How was tna?

so i watched TNA, a full episode, probably the first time in 3 years.

positives from watching TNA: ability to put together good segments, but still have good wrestling matches.
the divas match was GREAT, i was like WOW! WTF!, it was by far better than any match from this weeks Raw.
they have some pretty good writers, better than WWE's, imo. the in ring segments were pretty good, and didn't take up half the show like WWE's does, and their backstage segments were also good, short and to the point, and pretty creative. it actually kept me interested on whats gonna happen, especially with that Cowboy guy.
they were using a lot of their talent, and let them have longer matches than the 2 min WWE matches.

negatives from watching TNA: really, does Hogan still need to be a focus point? ugh..he's actually still decent on the mic, but it's time to let others step up. him and sting are so 20 years ago! also, i get that they are popular, but when you're that old and out of shape, and have to wear a t-shirt in your matches so people don't notice how out of shape you are, it's just time to go...*cough - sting / d-lo brown* it just takes away from the mystique of wrestlers.

overall, most the matches were good (besides that one match with the guy who's finishing move is the "boom stick", he was plain awful, how the f**k is this guy even allowed to wrestle? the Great Khali is a better wrestler than he is.

will watch again.
lol Aries got fined for that stunt he pulled on Hemme
PAGE 925 KID!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol Aries got fined for that stunt he pulled on Hemme

• jrg
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone