There are 79 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
pretty sure jericho is getting ready to leave again, so whats the point of him winning.

Rumor has it that Jericho wants to stay but in a limited role so he can have time to do all of his shows.
1st WM I have ordered in years. I have enjoyed it. Know what will happen with Rock/Cena, but will watch and hope a heel turn.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
1st WM I have ordered in years. I have enjoyed it. Know what will happen with Rock/Cena, but will watch and hope a heel turn.

one can dream
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Vince burying him for leaving for NFL/UFC.

He'll be champ some point this year.

naw

he has a limited appearance contract

pretty sure Brock doesnt give a s**t as long as he is getting paid (which is pretty well from what I read)

He signed a new 2 year contract. Don't know if it's only a contract like this last one. Rock vs Brock next year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
other than punk/taker

very meh
Originally posted by jrg:
other than punk/taker

very meh

In my opinion, WrestleMania hasn't lived up to the hype for years.
I think it's been pretty good so far. People are gonna hate on this match just because it's Rock and Cena. They could have the best match in history and people would still be hating on it.
I hope Cena wins this match. I thought he carried The Rock last year.
Found out the filler match got canned at the last minute.
rock vs cena match was blah, too many trading of finishers
That "Cena wins lol" signed made me laugh.
Both Cena/Rock matches were blah. It's a shame that we all know how things are going to turn out before they happen. Wish I was 10 all over again so I would think things weren't scripted.
Sounds like time for a mini poll

What will you watch tomorrow night?

a. RAW

b. Michigan vs. Louisville
I wished they had a triple h rock segment at some point but for some reason that never happened

They did have a significant feud during attitude era
I wished they had a triple h rock segment at some point but for some reason that never happened

They did have a significant feud during attitude era

Let them argue, then Stone Cold comes in on his atv, stuns both, stuns HHH again, drinks his cooler of beer, and leaves.
Share 49erswebzone