SmackDown= Umaga
RAW= Kane
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What the hell just happened?!?!?!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Freak accident just happened on RAW.
what actuay happend JRG, i missed the ending, al i saw was Vince under something.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
what actuay happend JRG, i missed the ending, al i saw was Vince under something.

First a huge light fixture fell and exploded next to him on the stage..then another small "McMahon Million Dollar Giveaway" sign fell..then the whole stage collapsed.

McMahon carried out w/ a brace on his neck on a stretcher..Raw ends.

Originally posted by jrg1:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

First a huge light fixture fell and exploded next to him on the stage..then another small "McMahon Million Dollar Giveaway" sign fell..then the whole stage collapsed.

McMahon carried out w/ a brace on his neck on a stretcher..Raw ends.

Holy s**t, all i heard at the end was Vince saying if that was you Paul(As in Triple H), and i heard Shawn Michaels voice.
More than likely it was planned.

This was about the time McMahon was going to do his death angle last year and then the Chris Benoit tragedy happened so maybe now that it has been a year he is going to do a spin on that angle.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joey82:
More than likely it was planned.

This was about the time McMahon was going to do his death angle last year and then the Chris Benoit tragedy happened so maybe now that it has been a year he is going to do a spin on that angle.

Yeah, but the thing they did last year looked WAAAAY more ridiculous then this.

This may be planned..and all part of the story line..but looked pretty damn to me.

Yeah, I saw Vince screaming Paul (Triple H) as well.
If that was planned then they did a helluva job b/c Vince even broke kayfabe and called Triple H Paul and I can't think of him ever doing that.

Oh and they must have something planned if they're dumping HHH, Hardy, and Kennedy to Smackdown. I can't see them all stayin there.
http://forum.ninercaphell.com/showthread.php?t=1677&page=14

SD got the best draft. Holy crap!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Mr. McMahon injured during Raw

SAN ANTONIO – Moments after giving away $500,000 in "McMahon's Million Dollar Mania," the WWE Chairman appeared to be severly injured in a bizarre accident when lighting equipment crashed onto the stage and a large electric sign toppled onto him at the AT&T Center.

The extent of any injuries were not known at press time, however, the WWE Chairman was immediately treated at the scene by paramedics who loaded him onto a stretcher and rushed him to a local medical facility.

WWE officials said that they are conducting a preliminary investigation into the equipment failure. Officials also said that any emerging facts, as well as Mr. McMahon’s medical condition, will be updated at the WrestleMania XXV press conference on Tuesday at 1 p.m. in Houston. The press conference will be streaming live on WWE.com.

WWE.com will continue to publish up-to-the-minute details as they become available.
You guys are acting like it was real. It happened at the end of the show. How convenient. Of course it was planned.
Share 49ersWebzone