There are 137 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
too bad it's not for the title.

I am guessing Punk will make comments about people being all over Taker coming back at a house show rather than him getting the title back or the title shot at WM.... 'Taker could cost Punk the title shot vs Cena, or come out after.. or Punk interrupts him etc. Of course Punk is going to lose, but could make for some great promos.
I love Iron Shiek...

- As noted earlier, Glenn Beck ripped WWE for their Zeb Colter character. WWE then invited Beck to Raw this Monday, which Beck turned down. The Iron Sheik took to his Twitter and ripped Beck. Here are a few things he wrote.

"the @glennbeck you are dumbest motherf–ker in the world I wish I see you so i can beat the f–k out of you no good jabroni lowlife"

"the @glennbeck you deserve to be waist deep in dog s–t drink gasoline you insult my fans Im going to beat the f–k out of you dumb b—h"

"%10000 The @glennbeck have raisin b-lls and rice crispy d-ck"

"Eat dog s–t @glennbeck forever"

"The Court Mcgee impress me in the UFC but still the @glennbeck can go f–k his own rice crispy dick #TeamSheikie"

"who deserve to eat dog s–t more than the @glennbeck #RejectedOscars"
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers:
Originally posted by NickV:
Been watching a whole bunch of wwe/f clips on netflix.

I wanna start tuning in again. Raw still on mondays. Smackdown still on thursdays? Which channels as well?

Smackdown is on Friday I think but not worth watching.

Just DVR Raw and watch the first ten minutes, the ten minutes at the changing of the hour (8 to 9; 9 to 10), and the last 20 minutes.

Thank you brosef.

Will tune into my first Raw in a damn long time.

Will not recognize any one lol
[ Edited by NickV on Feb 25, 2013 at 9:22 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I love Iron Shiek...

- As noted earlier, Glenn Beck ripped WWE for their Zeb Colter character. WWE then invited Beck to Raw this Monday, which Beck turned down. The Iron Sheik took to his Twitter and ripped Beck. Here are a few things he wrote.

"the @glennbeck you are dumbest motherf–ker in the world I wish I see you so i can beat the f–k out of you no good jabroni lowlife"

"the @glennbeck you deserve to be waist deep in dog s–t drink gasoline you insult my fans Im going to beat the f–k out of you dumb b—h"

"%10000 The @glennbeck have raisin b-lls and rice crispy d-ck"

"Eat dog s–t @glennbeck forever"

"The Court Mcgee impress me in the UFC but still the @glennbeck can go f–k his own rice crispy dick #TeamSheikie"

"who deserve to eat dog s–t more than the @glennbeck #RejectedOscars"

my buddy can do Iron Shiek f bombs really well. Cracks me up everytime.
Originally posted by 9ers:
Been watching a whole bunch of wwe/f clips on netflix.

I wanna start tuning in again. Raw still on mondays. Smackdown still on thursdays? Which channels as well?

Smackdown is on Friday I think but not worth watching.

Just DVR Raw and watch the first ten minutes, the ten minutes at the changing of the hour (8 to 9; 9 to 10), and the last 20 minutes.

Thank you brosef.

Will tune into my first Raw in a damn long time.

Will not recognize any one lol

haha welcome back!
WWE To Send Film Crew to Glenn Beck's Studio in Response to Beck Turning Down Raw Invite

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/268591-wwe-to-send-film-crew-to-glenn-becks-studio-in-response-to-beck-turning-down-raw-invite

lol Heyman taking a shot at Tony Romo
Lesnar's head
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Wwe sucks. Cena wins? So gay, he's the reason why most older fans hate wwe
that opening was kind of akward, but I did have a nerdgasm when the Motorhead hit.

HHH has invented a new way to defend a takedown lol wtf was that?

HHH pissed or crapped his pants. Something went on there lol

Originally posted by NONAME:
Wwe sucks. Cena wins? So gay, he's the reason why most older fans hate wwe

Everyone knew Cena was gonna win, no surprise there. Some people think he sucks because he's so popular but he's the biggest star they've had since the Rock before he left. Older fans will still watch anyways.
He'll be the next WWE champ and he won't be going away for years and years.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
that opening was kind of akward, but I did have a nerdgasm when the Motorhead hit.

Maybe that's why he was moving so awkwardly. Looked like he threw his back out or something.

Maybe that's why he was moving so awkwardly. Looked like he threw his back out or something.

lesnar went for the takedown , had hhh dead to rights with a spear but just fell backwards as if HHH was so strong that he overpowered HHH lol whatevs.

BTW HHH has joined le twitter

lesnar went for the takedown , had hhh dead to rights with a spear but just fell backwards as if HHH was so strong that he overpowered HHH lol whatevs.

When they first collided I thought it looked like HHH went for a Thesz press but Lesnar didn't fall backwards with it fast enough.
Still though did you notice how slow and stiff he was moving around?

When they first collided I thought it looked like HHH went for a Thesz press but Lesnar didn't fall backwards with it fast enough.
Still though did you notice how slow and stiff he was moving around?

yeah. HHH doesn't look old but I guess he is getting there.
Share 49erswebzone