There are 134 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

- The Undertaker returned to the ring at tonight's WWE live event in Waco, Texas. The following photos come from #WWEWaco on Twitter. It looks like Taker teamed with Sheamus to defeat Damien Sandow and Wade Barrett. Stay tuned later for more details.

• Paul
  • Veteran

My only thing now is how is he going to be introduced to a feud with Punk?
Originally posted by Paul:

too bad it's not for the title.

If it happens...
Punk could be going on and on about wanting respect and blah blah blah and wants to go after the something bigger than the title, he wants to break the streak and challenges him.
Would be cool if Undertaker was returning and was in the ring and Punk interrupted him. Like the last two years with Undertaker and Triple H both interrupting the other one.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

too bad it's not for the title.

Meh, Rock and Cena have both wrestled more matches than Undertaker has in the last 2 years.
Would be a cool championship match though.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

If it happens...
Punk could be going on and on about wanting respect and blah blah blah and wants to go after the something bigger than the title, he wants to break the streak and challenges him.
Would be cool if Undertaker was returning and was in the ring and Punk interrupted him. Like the last two years with Undertaker and Triple H both interrupting the other one.

Perfect
He's FAT!
A house show?!?
A frickin house show?!?
Hoping it's to dust off the ring rust and get him into better shape. Will be be there on Raw this Monday??
Originally posted by Genius1310:
He's FAT!
A house show?!?
A frickin house show?!?
Hoping it's to dust off the ring rust and get him into better shape. Will be be there on Raw this Monday??

I'd assume a house show to get back to himself. Knock off the dust
Originally posted by Genius1310:
He's FAT!
A house show?!?
A frickin house show?!?

Yeah you'd think with all that time off he could have worked out some instead of buying up all the twinkies, lol. He looks creepy bald too.
I think the house show was to see how he felt during and after to see if he could put on a good match with Punk at Wrestlemania. If he's on Raw then he'll definitely be at Wrestlemania.
Just saw Mick Foley is doing shows in Sac and SF next month. Only $20. I definitely want to go. He bring Roddy Piper with him a lot too.

I would laugh so hard if his only appearance was this house show, never to be seen again
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I would laugh so hard if his only appearance was this house show, never to be seen again

this, lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

this, lol
lol this lol
Jack Swagger wrestled at last nights house show too and he beat Sin Cara. I dont think anything is gonna happen to him.

Share 49erswebzone