There are 109 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by 228niner:
WRESTLEMANIA 30 IS GOING TO BE IN NOLA, IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock vs Brock.

You gonna get a ticket? Going to Wrestlemania is awesome. Wrestlemania 19 was one of the awesomest things Ive experienced.
well they released some new jack swagger promotions today on youtube

so idk what they will do, they dont have a lot of other people to fill in slots, especially if taker cant go
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
Speaking of Swagger...digging his new theme song


Originally posted by jrg:
Speaking of Swagger...digging his new theme song



The question is for how long since he could be released due to his arrest.
Wow WWE, wow!





  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Wow WWE, wow!






Lol, damn. They're not f**king around
:LOL thats awesome
Originally posted by jrg:
Speaking of Swagger...digging his new theme song



Not gone lie that theme is pretty dope.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
Update: Police Pushing For Maximum Sentence, Including Jail Time, For Jack Swagger


According to Citizen-Times.com, Biloxi, Mississippi police are pushing for the maximum sentence in the Jack Swagger case, which could include jail time.

According to the report, if Swagger is convicted, records show he could face fines of $188 for driving 10 mph over the speed limit, $437 for a small amount of marijuana and $1,300 if it's his first DUI offense. The DUI charge carries a mandatory court appearance and he could lose his driver's license for 90 days. However, Police Lt. Craig Petersen says he'll push for the maximum sentence for Swagger's DUI, which is jail time:

"We have never recommended mere fines and fees only on a DUI," Clark said. "We always recommend the maximum sentence of two days in jail for first offenders. That time can be suspended but only on completion of certain court-ordered conditions like probation, classes, AA meetings, etc."

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
Originally posted by jrg:
Speaking of Swagger...digging his new theme song



Not gone lie that theme is pretty dope.



Would be cool to see them have a military band play it at Wrestlemania during his entrance
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 23, 2013 at 12:04 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Update: Police Pushing For Maximum Sentence, Including Jail Time, For Jack Swagger


According to Citizen-Times.com, Biloxi, Mississippi police are pushing for the maximum sentence in the Jack Swagger case, which could include jail time.

According to the report, if Swagger is convicted, records show he could face fines of $188 for driving 10 mph over the speed limit, $437 for a small amount of marijuana and $1,300 if it's his first DUI offense. The DUI charge carries a mandatory court appearance and he could lose his driver's license for 90 days. However, Police Lt. Craig Petersen says he'll push for the maximum sentence for Swagger's DUI, which is jail time:

"We have never recommended mere fines and fees only on a DUI," Clark said. "We always recommend the maximum sentence of two days in jail for first offenders. That time can be suspended but only on completion of certain court-ordered conditions like probation, classes, AA meetings, etc."



and why would he be required to go to alcoholics anonymous meetings?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Wow WWE, wow!






LOL @ :35 mark. "hell even pig latin"

"you should speak englith"

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Wow WWE, wow!






That was awesome! Glenn Beck can eat a big herpe infested d*ck.
- One WWE source noted that they wouldn't be surprised if the whole Glenn Beck situation is what is saving Jack Swagger and his WrestleMania storyline following Tuesday night's arrest. WWE will likely go hard on the angle this Monday night. The source speculated that we may get a 2013 version of Vince McMahon challenging Eric Bischoff to a fight on RAW.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,727
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- One WWE source noted that they wouldn't be surprised if the whole Glenn Beck situation is what is saving Jack Swagger and his WrestleMania storyline following Tuesday night's arrest. WWE will likely go hard on the angle this Monday night. The source speculated that we may get a 2013 version of Vince McMahon challenging Eric Bischoff to a fight on RAW.

Honestly I'd like to see him continue with this and there's been reports before this happened he was going to win the title at WM. Swagger isn't the only wrestler who has done some really stupid s**t, I remember back in '06 RVD was getting this huge push but then was caught smoking pot with Sabu. Happens.
Share 49erswebzone