LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by YungAce:
DDP Yoga. I've seen it all

Funniest part of it is, he's gotten even richer than he was before doing this stuff
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by YungAce:
DDP Yoga. I've seen it all

Funniest part of it is, he's gotten even richer than he was before doing this stuff

it's good for teh back. I do his 8 min ab one. DDP has his own resort. Good businessman and guru type.

• Paul
  • Veteran
Raw was very good this week... I'm actually really digging what Jack Swagger is doing right now and I think the feud with Del Rio will be both fresh and very good. With 'Mania buildup in full effect I am predicting Lesnar to come back next week to be met by Triple H, and there will be some tie or something between Cena & Punk (perhaps a double countout) which will set the stage for a Triple Threat @ Mania for the cool new looking championship (which would be the best thing to do since these 3 have been in majority of storylines for the past 2 years). Looks like no 'Taker but that's okay.
I'm liking the new belt more and more. It's very blunt. 'CHAMPION.' Non traditional, yet glitzy like a Super Bowl ring.

Good WWE.com article on the creation of the new belt:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/the-making-of-the-new-wwe-title-26092146

• jrg
  • Veteran
- TMZ is reporting the following:

WWE star Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly driving under the influence ... with pot in his car.

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ, Swagger -- real name Jacob Hager -- was leaving a "Smackdown" taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for speeding.

According to law enforcement, the officer who pulled him over determined Swagger was driving under the influence -- and a search revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana.

We're told Swagger -- a former WWE World Heavyweight champ -- was taken in by local sheriff's deputies ... and later released on his own recognizance.

We reached out to WWE, who tells TMZ, "Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions."

Story developing ...

Jack Swagger arrested last night for committing several traffic offenses. Lol, what a great "American"
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 20, 2013 at 1:14 PM ]
Wow, the dude is about to be in a main event match at Mania and does something stupid like that!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Feb 20, 2013 at 1:53 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Jack Swagger was arrested following Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Mississippi. TMZ is now reporting that Jack Swagger has been charged with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding.

Wow I cannot believe this happened.. I'm betting on Ziggler and Del Rio at 'Mania now, f**king idiot
Originally posted by Paul:
Jack Swagger was arrested following Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Mississippi. TMZ is now reporting that Jack Swagger has been charged with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding.

Wow I cannot believe this happened.. I'm betting on Ziggler and Del Rio at 'Mania now, f**king idiot

Ziggler or Orton

This may be the chance Orton needed to get out of Vince's doghouse.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers:
Originally posted by Paul:

Ziggler or Orton

This may be the chance Orton needed to get out of Vince's doghouse.

Should have been Orton to begin with
  • jrg
  • Veteran
According to the official Wellness Policy of the WWE, which you can read on their corporate website, the punishment for any WWE Superstar or employee being arrested in possession of drugs could be as severe as an immediate dismissal from the company.

"Any WWE Talent, who is arrested, convicted or who admits to a violation of law relating to use, possession, purchase, sale or distribution of drugs will be in material breach of his/her contract with WWE and subject to immediate dismissal."

At the very least, WWE can use the drug charge in lieu of a positive test for the substance, amounting in a fine of $2,500. However, testing positive for marijuana is not held to the same standard as steroids, or other performance enhancing drugs, and WWE is under no legal obligation to suspend Swagger, in the event that he remains with the company.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/268387-update-on-jack-swaggers-punishment-for-recent-drug-arrest-can-wwe-fire-him-immediately
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
Apparently Swagger is a huge 49ers fan too

Stolen from his Twitter

[ Edited by jrg on Feb 20, 2013 at 4:12 PM ]
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
f**k... Liked swagger every since he started posting his pro Niner stuff on Twitter..

Way to kill a killer push. Hopefully a good lawyer will fight the weed charge and wwe doesn't suspend him
Share 49ersWebzone