There are 244 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by zillabeast:

I kind of like it...
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by PTulini:

Finally, they got rid of that spinning piece of s**t belt!!

So I guess this means Rock will be around for a liitle while longer, huh?

Just til Wrestlemania. Then he is off to shoot another movie.

Yeah he's shooting Hercules after Wrestlemania. There are talks that he'll be at Summerslam though.
Originally posted by PTulini:
True. I guess the bull emblemes can be swapped out.

Yeah the emblems on the side have screws so they can be changed out like those charm bracelets where you personalized it for yourself
seafood made me drowsy. Will look up ....spoilers........zzzzzzzzzzzzzlllllllllllllllllllllllk;ajv i;
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
seafood made me drowsy. Will look up ....spoilers........zzzzzzzzzzzzzlllllllllllllllllllllllk;ajv i;

dude outside of the restaurant made you drowsy
Is punk going to get surgery soon? It looks like he could be shelved.
looks like something for wonder woman
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

dude outside of the restaurant made you drowsy

shhhhwwooo goldust
speaking of twitter you guys should follow this stripper @BrazillianHoneyy
she knows a shtiload about wrestling and video games.
I kinda wanna give DDP Yoga a shot.

The main reason these workout videos like P90x never do it for me is because the trainers come off as smug, self serving toolbags.

This is Diamond Dallas Page tho. I'll listen to what he has to say. The reviews are good too. Tons of wrestlers, athletes, everybody giving it a big thumbs up.

Might torrent.

[ Edited by zillabeast on Feb 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM ]

triple threat for the wwe title at mania?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I kinda wanna give DDP Yoga a shot.

The main reason these workout videos like P90x never do it for me is because the trainers come off as smug, self serving toolbags.

This is Diamond Dallas Page tho. I'll listen to what he has to say. The reviews are good too. Tons of wrestlers, athletes, everybody giving it a big thumbs up.

Might torrent.

I've done it a few times. It's good. DDP comes off as supportive, not as a douche.
DDP Yoga. I've seen it all
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Been watching a whole bunch of wwe/f clips on netflix.

I wanna start tuning in again. Raw still on mondays. Smackdown still on thursdays? Which channels as well?
Originally posted by NickV:
Been watching a whole bunch of wwe/f clips on netflix.

I wanna start tuning in again. Raw still on mondays. Smackdown still on thursdays? Which channels as well?

Smackdown is on Friday I think but not worth watching.

Just DVR Raw and watch the first ten minutes, the ten minutes at the changing of the hour (8 to 9; 9 to 10), and the last 20 minutes.
Share 49ersWebzone