rock vs cena at WM with cena winning

yep
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
meh

yep

i guess it cant be that bad

HBK vs Undertaker at WM...we all pretty much knew the outcome, but the matches were f**king great.

i doubt rock/ cena match that, hope they can
meh

yep

i guess it cant be that bad

HBK vs Undertaker at WM...we all pretty much knew the outcome, but the matches were f**king great.

i doubt rock/ cena match that, hope they can

We've known the outcome of the Undertakers last 10 WM matches and they were all still great. Even if he does do more we'll know the outcome and we'll still watch.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Take Two bought the rights to WWE video games, if anyone cares
  • jrg
  • Veteran

:(
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Showtime fellas

Of course John Cena starts it off
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Oh look guys! They give us a Cena vs. Punk match that could "potentially" effect the Wrestlemania match...only to keep people interested in their boring storylines even longer.

So we either get John Cena vs. Rock (which we've already seen) or CM Punk vs. Rock (which we've already seen)

Lol
Oh look guys! They give us a Cena vs. Punk match that could "potentially" effect the Wrestlemania match...only to keep people interested in their boring storylines even longer.

So we either get John Cena vs. Rock (which we've already seen) or CM Punk vs. Rock (which we've already seen)

Lol

Triple threat.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Lol

Triple threat.

True. Could see that. Would actually prefer that.

Also, how f**king stupid are these WWE Power Slammers s**t they're trying to sell?! LOL spring loaded plastic figures that just flop around.
I'm missing raw for the first time in a while. You guys fill me in
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Hard to take Jack Swagger seriously. Its like them randomly putting Sin Cara in a title match at Wrestlemania

Good luck Scott.
Raw sucking tonight?
Share 49ersWebzone