There are 72 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
He's 47 but damn he's grey.

These guys get old fast.
I have been saying it all along. Break him out of The Shield - tweak his persona and he's ready to kick ass and take names. . Comes across as a steel worker who got discouraged busting his ass on the assembly line and wants to rumble.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Jesus f**king Christ

WTF!

Antonio Cesaro?

Yes sir.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Follow Seth Rollins on Twitter.

Dude almost has as good of music taste as I do.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
From Wrestlezone.com and I agree 100%

Reading so much about the Undertaker's body possibly not being healthy enough for one match a year, I think it's worth acknowledging just what *amazing* shape Kane is in these days.

Only a couple of years younger, similar height/build, works a full-time schedule. Unbelievable.
From Wrestlezone.com and I agree 100%

Reading so much about the Undertaker's body possibly not being healthy enough for one match a year, I think it's worth acknowledging just what *amazing* shape Kane is in these days.

Only a couple of years younger, similar height/build, works a full-time schedule. Unbelievable.

I always thought that Kane was a beast. Dude was a juggernaught in the roid days.
I'll tell ya what dude

Between Punk, Ambrose, and Cesaro, the WWE has three extremely capable top guys for years to come.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I'll tell ya what dude

Between Punk, Ambrose, and Cesaro, the WWE has three extremely capable top guys for years to come.

I'm also high on Barrett.
[ Edited by TheRambler on Feb 16, 2013 at 8:10 AM ]
- WWE Champion The Rock has committed to working next year's WrestleMania 30 event. Rock's current run is expected to end in April as he will be heading off to Hungary and Croatia to film Hercules.

- Kevin Nash says he talked to both Scott Hall and Diamond Dallas Page about Hall's treatment on Friday. Nash tweeted:

"Talked to Scott today 4 over an hour, best he's been in 15 years.Thur detox and on to DDP.If anyone can take Scott 2 the next level it's him. Really don't give a f*ck what marks think, just want what's best for Scott.Talked To DDP tonight feel were all on the same page."

Thats great. Jake the Snake has been clean for over 2 months since starting DDP yoga. It would be awesome to see Hall have one more run.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WTF

Damn, Shane is grey as s**t.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://www.firstrow1.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html
http://www.firstrow1.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

how well is it working?
Share 49erswebzone