49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 795 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by FL9er:
Damn, Taker looks OLD.

isnt he like 50+? Anyway, who's that girl on his left?


yum
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by jrg:
Dean Ambrose is awesome on the mic

Roman Reigns is just annoying "BELIEVE IN THE SHIIEEEEEEEELLLLLDDDDD"
I would concur. Ambrose plays the part of a paranoid psychopathic mad man who simply doesn't give a flying flip about anybody ease. He does a great job. I like the fact that he is willing to take bumps big times. Could make a mop look good in the ring.

He's still using The Joker gimmick too much from Batman. In that video above, look..he continues to move his mouth and talk like The Joker from The Dark Knight. Lol

I saw a match on youtube. Really gruesome. I think it was against Moxley. Dude gets a spear or knife and really goes into his cheek. Crazy chit.
Was that scar on Wade Barret's back to shoulder really from a pit fight jumping?

I know Wade was an underground fighter. I also know that he was injured about a year ago.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Damn, Taker looks OLD.

isnt he like 50+? Anyway, who's that girl on his left?


yum

He's 47 but damn he's grey.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,729
break up the shield already and push Ambrose.. the guy clearly is going to be the best and a future star in WWE (I haven't even seen his in ring work yet, but the mic skills are apparent). Chamber should be good, albeit predictable, but good none the less. Just hoping for a good Punk-Rock rematch.
Jesus f**king Christ




  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Jesus f**king Christ





WTF!
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Jesus f**king Christ





WTF!

Antonio Cesaro?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Antonio Cesaro?

You bet - The one and only.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by jrg:
Dean Ambrose is awesome on the mic

Roman Reigns is just annoying "BELIEVE IN THE SHIIEEEEEEEELLLLLDDDDD"
I would concur. Ambrose plays the part of a paranoid psychopathic mad man who simply doesn't give a flying flip about anybody eise. He does a great job. I like the fact that he is willing to take bumps big times. Could make a mop look good in the ring.

He's still using The Joker gimmick too much from Batman. In that video above, look..he continues to move his mouth and talk like The Joker from The Dark Knight. Lol

I saw a match on youtube. Really gruesome. I think it was against Moxley. Dude gets a spear or knife and really goes into his cheek. Crazy chit.
I tell ya - the dude is one tough hombre. Wrestled Thumbtack Jack, got his ass kicked by the German in a match from his days in CZW,
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 14, 2013 at 9:07 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He's 47 but damn he's grey.

These guys get old fast.
I have been saying it all along. Break him out of The Shield - tweak his persona and he's ready to kick ass and take names. . Comes across as a steel worker who got discouraged busting his ass on the assembly line and wants to rumble.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Jesus f**king Christ





WTF!

Antonio Cesaro?

Yes sir.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Follow Seth Rollins on Twitter.

Dude almost has as good of music taste as I do.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone