There are 96 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Punk ripping that kids sign was fricking hilarious!!

he did that last week too. I love that ish.

Is it all staged or did he really rip that sign? I thought it was all an act.

Just thinking about all the hours that kid put into making his sign and to get it trashed not even five minutes into the show makes me lol
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Just thinking about all the hours that kid put into making his sign and to get it trashed not even five minutes into the show makes me lol

that's f**ked up, lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Now...what they're going to do (because WWE is so predictable) is have a 6 man tag match

Cena/Sheamus/Ryback vs. Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose

Punk and Lesnar will interfere and help The Shield

Ahem...

WWE officially confirmed Team Cena vs. The Shield at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view earlier today, however it will be a six-man tag match instead of a Chamber match. Here is the updated Elimination Chamber line-up.

http://nodq.com/wwe/362104533.shtml

• jrg
  • Veteran
shield vs team cena lolo

Punk owned the crowd all night. They chanted ''this is awesome.''

''Oh first it was overrated, now it's awesome. Shutup you stupid marks.''
Now...what they're going to do (because WWE is so predictable) is have a 6 man tag match

Cena/Sheamus/Ryback vs. Reigns/Rollins/Ambrose

Punk and Lesnar will interfere and help The Shield

Ahem...

WWE officially confirmed Team Cena vs. The Shield at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view earlier today, however it will be a six-man tag match instead of a Chamber match. Here is the updated Elimination Chamber line-up.

http://nodq.com/wwe/362104533.shtml

Of course thats what they were gonna do but they've only been setting it up for a couple weeks. What better way would there be to go for all of them from here? Keeps all of them in the main event light. Its not that its so much predictable its setting up a match. They can't keep every match a secret until the PPV starts.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Thought Raw was awesome overall... seemed like a jam packed show with a lot going on, was unfortunate to not see Ziggler or the Rock but I'm sure they will be there next week. Lesnar is just awesome.
I mentioned this before...

Mark Henry needs to bring back the Nation of Domination. Recruit Big E Langston, Shelton Benjamin, and..............Brodus Clay.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Raw's ratings the past 2 weeks have been a 3.7 and now a 3.5.... with the Rock being back has helped, but it just proves there is still an interest for Pro Wrestling
Originally posted by Paul:
Raw's ratings the past 2 weeks have been a 3.7 and now a 3.5.... with the Rock being back has helped, but it just proves there is still an interest for Pro Wrestling

It also proves that MNF is over.
Anybody else hear The King drop "come at me bro" during that last segment? LOL

eating cheeseburgers after a heartattack like a boss
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Paul:

This doe
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Mark Henry needs to bring back the Nation of Domination. Recruit Big E Langston, Shelton Benjamin, and..............Brodus Clay.

The most boring group evar!!!!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:

or that... one of these weeks before 'Mania they will go over 4.0
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

The most boring group evar!!!!!

i don't think so. mark henry doesn't have terrible mic skills. he's an intimidating, angry, "brother" and I feel like Brodus Clay could really feed off that. We still don't know much about Big E.
Share 49erswebzone