There are 124 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

predictability aside, they still have to figure out what to do with

taker
Lesnar
Ziggler and his MITB clause
Hmmm
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
TBH I just wanted to see the rumble. Everything else was a bonus. It's not like I paid for this anyways

I don't recall a divas match. What's up with that? Attitude era had a whole half hour of puppies nightly.
Bo whatshis face got a newbie push. Meh, I say, meh.

I thought Bo Dallas had a pretty good showing. He eliminated Wade Barrett and then he pulled him out and nailed him with an elbow. He's gonna be a mainstay on the roster and I imagine feud with him for the IC belt. Good wrestling bloodlines. His grandfather was one of the original Blackjacks, his dad is Mike Rotunda (IRS), and Barry Windham is his uncle.
"This year's Hall of Fame class looks to be made up of Mick Foley, Bob Backlund, Trish Stratus, Kamala and DX, plus Bruno Sammartino if the reports of them working out a deal are true."
Lesnar signed new 2yr deal with WWE.

Jericho's deal is through WM , and could turn Heel, if so I hope it's a Y2J heel, and not this fancy big words Heel. Possibly against Ryback at WM
Originally posted by btthepunk:
"This year's Hall of Fame class looks to be made up of Mick Foley, Bob Backlund, Trish Stratus, Kamala and DX, plus Bruno Sammartino if the reports of them working out a deal are true."

bruno sammartino should've been in; also Bob Backlund.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

bruno sammartino should've been in; also Bob Backlund.

They both had issues with the company. Bruno has declined since they started it. It's looking like Triple H may have worked out a deal with him. Rumor is that he won't have to interact with Vince to do it.
I heard Backlund didn't want to because he feels he still has one good run in him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
here we go
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pretty good "Cena Sucks" chant
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Now "boring" and "Rocky" chants
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Thank god...The Shield will shut this guy up
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Nothing like watching two fat men dance on wrestling
wait, can he say "tits" on live tv?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
wait, can he say "tits" on live tv?

He one upped it w/ "punk ass b***h"
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Seems that I say "Worst Raw Ever" every week now...

Cole has apologized for how bad this Raw has been 3 times already.
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 28, 2013 at 7:36 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Share 49erswebzone