49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 528 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

pray for brock lesnar
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by 9ers:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Cena winning was so obvious. Great, Cena/Rock Part 2, or aka, Boreathon.

I guess we dont have to watch the Title match. Cena wins -> Rock Wins -> CM Punk loses -> Cena vs Rock at WM

Yep. Turned it off
Originally posted by zillabeast:
TWICE IN A LIFETIME

Cena wins, then we get the grudge match, Whats better than 3 times right,
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by ads_2006:
pray for brock lesnar

THIS
I'm fine with it. Cena is okay and better in the ring than all the haters wanna admit. I would've liked it a lot more if Jericho won it though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm fine with it. Cena is okay and better in the ring than all the haters wanna admit. I would've liked it a lot more if Jericho won it though.

You hate on Orton and support Cena
Originally posted by ads_2006:
pray for brock lesnar

I second this, only way it makes this better is a Brock Lesnar interference, even though he is overhyped too.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm fine with it. Cena is okay and better in the ring than all the haters wanna admit. I would've liked it a lot more if Jericho won it though.

It isn't so much Cena winning, it;s the fact it's Cena/Rock again. I wanted Jericho to win also.
As for Wrestlemania, I'll bet you a five dollar milkshake that it's a Punk/Cena/Rock Triple Threat. Maybe even a 4-way with Ryback.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm fine with it. Cena is okay and better in the ring than all the haters wanna admit. I would've liked it a lot more if Jericho won it though.

You hate on Orton and support Cena

Cena is way more entertaining.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm fine with it. Cena is okay and better in the ring than all the haters wanna admit. I would've liked it a lot more if Jericho won it though.

You hate on Orton and support Cena

Cena is way more entertaining.

If you're 12 years old. I can't stand the guy.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm fine with it. Cena is okay and better in the ring than all the haters wanna admit. I would've liked it a lot more if Jericho won it though.

You hate on Orton and support Cena

Cena is way more entertaining.

If you're 12 years old. I can't stand the guy.

Orton is okay in the ring, his powerslam is awesome but he's stale and boring as hell. That heel turn can't come soon enough.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm fine with it. Cena is okay and better in the ring than all the haters wanna admit. I would've liked it a lot more if Jericho won it though.

You hate on Orton and support Cena

Cena is way more entertaining.

If you're 12 years old. I can't stand the guy.

Orton is okay in the ring, his powerslam is awesome but he's stale and boring as hell. That heel turn can't come soon enough.

Agreed on the heel turn
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I'm fine with it. Cena is okay and better in the ring than all the haters wanna admit. I would've liked it a lot more if Jericho won it though.

It isn't so much Cena winning, it;s the fact it's Cena/Rock again. I wanted Jericho to win also.


I would've been so giddy for a Jericho vs Rock wrestlemania match. Id rather see a different match for the title but last year was a pretty good match.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 27, 2013 at 7:15 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone