LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• Paul
  • Veteran
Rock always sells a good ass beating & his mouth was bleeding... but after just 2 weeks I am tired of him already. I hope that Punk wins on Sunday, badly.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
Rock always sells a good ass beating & his mouth was bleeding... but after just 2 weeks I am tired of him already. I hope that Punk wins on Sunday, badly.

Bleeding of Kool Aid spit
- According to PWInsider, one of the big topics among wrestlers following Raw was how bad the John Cena promo was, especially since it was closing the show and came after strong work from CM Punk and The Rock.

John Cena ranked at #10 this week after taking the #5 spot last week. ESPN wrote the following about John Cena's promo on Raw.
This man used to be money on the mic, but his promo on Raw was seriously one of the most ridiculous, time-wasting experiences I've sat through in years. Curious to know whether his writers are really this out of touch, or if Cena actually thinks he's being funny.

like i said, that was an awful promo, especially when he tried to act all serious, it felt like i was watching the power rangers give motivational speeches.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Santino's daughter. Miss Teen Ontario
Originally posted by jrg:

Santino's daughter. Miss Teen Ontario

Harbaugh lick .gif
  • dmax
  • Veteran
my friends and i had a great time monday...we sat right below cm punk,that was cool.But why was there tarp covering some seats
love the 49er chants too
[ Edited by dmax on Jan 23, 2013 at 7:03 AM ]
Punk will win Sunday, Book it!!!!!
It was a cool experience overall. Never been to RAW before. I just wished we woulda gotten a chance to see Punk or Daniel Bryan wrestle.

For James, here's a vid of ADR giving props to the Niners. Can't find a video of him wearing the Niner cap after the dark match though.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/alberto-del-rio-addresses-big-show-wwe-app-exclusive-26086100
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
It was a cool experience overall. Never been to RAW before. I just wished we woulda gotten a chance to see Punk or Daniel Bryan wrestle.

For James, here's a vid of ADR giving props to the Niners. Can't find a video of him wearing the Niner cap after the dark match though.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/alberto-del-rio-addresses-big-show-wwe-app-exclusive-26086100

Bad ass!

• Paul
  • Veteran
"The era of THQ wrestling games is over. Sources have indicated to IGN that the WWE game franchise will be sold to Take Two, parent company of 2K. Terms of the sale are unknown at this time, as details have not been finalized. These negotiations appear to have taken place outside THQ's formal auction process."

is this good or bad?
So with the stipulation that if the Shield interferes then Punk is stripped of the title they might go that way so that Punk can lose the title and still look strong. Maybe have the Rock win Elimination Chamber to get the title.
I still expect the Rock to win Sunday though. It's too big of a match to not have a clean finish.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 23, 2013 at 4:17 PM ]
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Bad ass!
That's aweeeesome
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Was watching some documentary's about The Rock and Stone Cold last night on Netflix. Made me miss wrestling. I remember vividly the last Raw I watched was John Cena vs Y2J and the loser had to retire or some s**t lol

Who's the main babyface/heel in the biz right now?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
Was watching some documentary's about The Rock and Stone Cold last night on Netflix. Made me miss wrestling. I remember vividly the last Raw I watched was John Cena vs Y2J and the loser had to retire or some s**t lol

Who's the main babyface/heel in the biz right now?

Dolph Ziggler

The Shield (group)

Share 49ersWebzone