LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Backlund going to the HOF. Good choice, I think he's the second longest tenured champ.
Man I hated when he beat Bret for the title at Survivor Series 94. Freakin Owen, lol.
wow cena said blow up doll

I love how Cesaro's theme is a remix of Dean Malenko's WWF theme lol

[ Edited by zillabeast on Jan 21, 2013 at 8:05 PM ]
You know looking at these guys come out one-by-one, it occurs to me that I really like this WWE roster more than any other in many, many years. They're like the 2005-2010 49ers to me. Lots of talent, but no leadership. Clean this up with some visionary booking and writing, and these guys could bring the ratings back big time.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Very meh RAW
Originally posted by jrg:
Very meh RAW

I was really hoping Cena would send out a cheap pop for the 49ers

whats his deal
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by jrg:
Very meh RAW

I was really hoping Cena would send out a cheap pop for the 49ers

whats his deal

SERIOUSLY. When he pointed to the first kid I thought he was pointing at the guy in the gold 49ers jacket. He is talking about what people do on Sundays IN THE BAY AREA after they just won a trip to the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I love how Cesaro's theme is a remix of Dean Malenko's WWF theme lol

that's where I heard that beat before. I like that song.
Had a blast even though it was an ok raw. The only guy to mention the Niners was ADR. Lots of Niner chants and "NOBODY" chants going on through the the night. Was complete nostalgia seeing the Rock in person again.
Jeevus how many mics are there?

Kaepernick is the best in the world sign was totes.

wow the last 30 minutes of raw was beyond terrible. i mean did the production crew / vince - did they even know what Cena was going to say? so much over acting, its sooo cheesy, why does he think thats funny when he overacts every line? then the whole royal rumble promo was crap, and don't even get me started on the Rock talking to the "cops", that made no f**king sense!

this pg crap era can't end faster...
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Had a blast even though it was an ok raw. The only guy to mention the Niners was ADR. Lots of Niner chants and "NOBODY" chants going on through the the night. Was complete nostalgia seeing the Rock in person again.

alot of bandwagon fans last night. I bet if the niners would've lost, 75 percent of those people wouldn't dare to wear their gear.

Anyway, it was a great crowd last night.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone