There are 148 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Damn that mouth breathing cookie puss was painful to listen to

Agreed, but he is right.

I'm a Rock fan, but his gimmick is boring and stale.

He wasn't right saying that the Rock is only in it for the money though. He's worth $70 million so I think he's doing this because he wants to and for the fans. If all he is after is money then he would just do movies which pay a lot more than Vince McMahon is probably paying him. That dude is just a bitter CM Punk fan that is upset that he's losing the title.
Rock Rhodes Scholars was funny as Hell.

I agree Rock's act is pretty stale but it's insane to think he should do anything besides it. His return is nostalgia. To think he should be changing up his character as a 40 year old who wrestles 2 matches a year while being a big time Hollywood actor is silly.

If anything I'd like for him to go more throwback.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Rock Rhodes Scholars was funny as Hell.

I agree Rock's act is pretty stale but it's insane to think he should do anything besides it. His return is nostalgia. To think he should be changing up his character as a 40 year old who wrestles 2 matches a year while being a big time Hollywood actor is silly.

If anything I'd like for him to go more throwback.

Rock was funny during that segment, but I think Damien Sandow is the funniest guy I've seen in a LONG time.

I dunno what it is, but the dude absolutely cracks me up. Fans will be saying stuff and he screams "SILENCE!"

It was one hell of a run!! WWWYKI!!!!

Originally posted by zillabeast:
It was one hell of a run!! WWWYKI!!!!

props to that guy. The first to really use social media as your own promotional machine.

Now , everybody from Dolph Zigler to JBL is copying his youtube format idea.

DVR'd smackdown. Really smart to have a title change when all eyes and viewers were on the Rock. Decent match between Del Rio and Big Slow.
You just know that the Shield will aide CM at the Royal Rumble. The Rumble is going to be actually decent this year.

Will watch foh sho.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
props to that guy. The first to really use social media as your own promotional machine.

DVR'd smackdown. Really smart to have a title change when all eyes and viewers were on the Rock. Decent match between Del Rio and Big Slow.
You just know that the Shield will aide CM at the Royal Rumble. The Rumble is going to be actually decent this year.

Will watch foh sho.

I like Ryder, it was a mistake to stop his push last year. Huge pops for him, especially when he beat Ziggler for the US title at TLC. I think he'll be future endeavored this year.

I could see The Shield trying to help Punk win but then Ryback and Hell No come down and fight them off. I just dont see The Rock not winning the title.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Will watch foh sho.

I like Ryder, it was a mistake to stop his push last year. Huge pops for him, especially when he beat Ziggler for the US title at TLC. I think he'll be future endeavored this year.

I could see The Shield trying to help Punk win but then Ryback and Hell No come down and fight them off. I just dont see The Rock not winning the title.

I would be so sad to see Zach Ryder go. I really think he has staying power as a crowd pleasing mid carder. It would really take a drastic makeover to go higher though. If Stunning Steve and Rocky Maivia can do it though doggone it, then so can Long Island Iced Z!
Vince really hates the small guys

Just look at Ryder and Big E Langston
I am not hatin' but I don't understand what is entertaining about wrestling......at all.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Jan 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM ]
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
I am not hatin' but I don't understand what is entertaining about wrestling......at all.

That is hating. Bc there is no reason for you to be in this thread.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
That is hating. Bc there is no reason for you to be in this thread.

#truth

Then ask why fellow zoners love watching it. And, a head's up, the "at all" part could be seen as, in fact, "hatin'".

Its not for everyone. Some just don't want to like it. Are you ever interested in liking it? Have you watched more than just a little bit here and there? Watch it a few weeks in a row and then you get to know who's who and what theyre doing and all that.
Rumor that King Kong Bundy is being inducted into the HOF. He's supposed to be at Raw.
Share 49erswebzone