Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 621 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by zillabeast:
It was one hell of a run!! WWWYKI!!!!





props to that guy. The first to really use social media as your own promotional machine.

Now , everybody from Dolph Zigler to JBL is copying his youtube format idea.



DVR'd smackdown. Really smart to have a title change when all eyes and viewers were on the Rock. Decent match between Del Rio and Big Slow.
You just know that the Shield will aide CM at the Royal Rumble. The Rumble is going to be actually decent this year.

Will watch foh sho.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
props to that guy. The first to really use social media as your own promotional machine.

Now , everybody from Dolph Zigler to JBL is copying his youtube format idea.



DVR'd smackdown. Really smart to have a title change when all eyes and viewers were on the Rock. Decent match between Del Rio and Big Slow.
You just know that the Shield will aide CM at the Royal Rumble. The Rumble is going to be actually decent this year.

Will watch foh sho.

I like Ryder, it was a mistake to stop his push last year. Huge pops for him, especially when he beat Ziggler for the US title at TLC. I think he'll be future endeavored this year.

I could see The Shield trying to help Punk win but then Ryback and Hell No come down and fight them off. I just dont see The Rock not winning the title.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
props to that guy. The first to really use social media as your own promotional machine.

Now , everybody from Dolph Zigler to JBL is copying his youtube format idea.



DVR'd smackdown. Really smart to have a title change when all eyes and viewers were on the Rock. Decent match between Del Rio and Big Slow.
You just know that the Shield will aide CM at the Royal Rumble. The Rumble is going to be actually decent this year.

Will watch foh sho.

I like Ryder, it was a mistake to stop his push last year. Huge pops for him, especially when he beat Ziggler for the US title at TLC. I think he'll be future endeavored this year.

I could see The Shield trying to help Punk win but then Ryback and Hell No come down and fight them off. I just dont see The Rock not winning the title.


I would be so sad to see Zach Ryder go. I really think he has staying power as a crowd pleasing mid carder. It would really take a drastic makeover to go higher though. If Stunning Steve and Rocky Maivia can do it though doggone it, then so can Long Island Iced Z!
Vince really hates the small guys

Just look at Ryder and Big E Langston
I am not hatin' but I don't understand what is entertaining about wrestling......at all.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Jan 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM ]
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
I am not hatin' but I don't understand what is entertaining about wrestling......at all.

That is hating. Bc there is no reason for you to be in this thread.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
That is hating. Bc there is no reason for you to be in this thread.

#truth
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,976
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
I am not hatin' but I don't understand what is entertaining about wrestling......at all.

Then ask why fellow zoners love watching it. And, a head's up, the "at all" part could be seen as, in fact, "hatin'".
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
I am not hatin' but I don't understand what is entertaining about wrestling......at all.

Its not for everyone. Some just don't want to like it. Are you ever interested in liking it? Have you watched more than just a little bit here and there? Watch it a few weeks in a row and then you get to know who's who and what theyre doing and all that.
Rumor that King Kong Bundy is being inducted into the HOF. He's supposed to be at Raw.
What want you do say if....in theory......Vince appaered tomorrow night and ordered a WWE title match between Punk and The Rock.....and then.....theoretically.....The Rock won....setting up a Royal Rumble match against Ryback? A match The Rock wins, as he begins a title reign leading to a Wrestlemania three way rematch? Theoretically.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
I am not hatin' but I don't understand what is entertaining about wrestling......at all.

Then ask why fellow zoners love watching it. And, a head's up, the "at all" part could be seen as, in fact, "hatin'".

A dude like this comes in every few months. They've gotten tamer TBPH.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
What want you do say if....in theory......Vince appaered tomorrow night and ordered a WWE title match between Punk and The Rock.....and then.....theoretically.....The Rock won....setting up a Royal Rumble match against Ryback? A match The Rock wins, as he begins a title reign leading to a Wrestlemania three way rematch? Theoretically.

per se? lol

I'd be down with it.

I was ROFL at an old Rock n sock skit that they replayed on Raw.

(Foley on the floor attacked,dying) ''Just do one thing , Rock *cough* go out there and win one.....FOR THE MICKER!''


Rock- ''Who the hell is the Micker?......Idiot. (Walks away)





Had me ROFL for a good 5 minutes
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,207
What a waste of a 20th anniversary
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone