There are 138 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Loved Raw overall last night, but next week is the 20th anniversary of raw , It's going to be epic!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,143





DUDES A PIMP
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,727
You can already tell it is wrestlemania season... compare this raw to any in December or November wow!... I love CM Punk but I think if it's anyone to end the title reign then it would be alright if it was the Rock. Punk's promo was excellent. Rock was same old stuff but it was funny (I'm sure in a few weeks it will be boring as usual, but it's fresh now).. just a solid Raw. Can't wait for next week and the Rumble
I think they're gonna go the obvious route for Rock vs. Punk. It's gonna be a great match and they're gonna build it real well due to both being excellent with the mic. It's gonna end with Brock interfering and Punk winning yet again.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I think they're gonna go the obvious route for Rock vs. Punk. It's gonna be a great match and they're gonna build it real well due to both being excellent with the mic. It's gonna end with Brock interfering and Punk winning yet again.

Theres no way there not gonna let rock win the title.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,143
***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT***





DONT READ PAST THIS IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW BUT














I WARNED YOU









We just got word that Alberto Del Rio defeated the Big Show in a Last Man Standing match at tonight's WWE Smackdown taping in Miami to win the World Heavyweight Title. Stay tuned to NoDQ for updates!

http://nodq.com/wwe/359709766.shtml

Even confirmed on WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/alberto-del-rio-wins-world-heavyweight-championship



***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT***
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 8, 2013 at 7:38 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT***





DONT READ PAST THIS IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW BUT














I WARNED YOU









We just got word that Alberto Del Rio defeated the Big Show in a Last Man Standing match at tonight's WWE Smackdown taping in Miami to win the World Heavyweight Title. Stay tuned to NoDQ for updates!

http://nodq.com/wwe/359709766.shtml

Even confirmed on WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/alberto-del-rio-wins-world-heavyweight-championship



***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT***

so i guess alberto is a good guy now and dolphy is gonna cash in money in the bank against him at some point.



At any note, why is smckdown recorded? So fkn stupid.
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I think they're gonna go the obvious route for Rock vs. Punk. It's gonna be a great match and they're gonna build it real well due to both being excellent with the mic. It's gonna end with Brock interfering and Punk winning yet again.

Theres no way there not gonna let rock win the title.

This.
I could maybe see Brock interfering somehow at Elimination Chamber to cost Rock the title building up to Rock vs Brock at Mania.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,143
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT***





DONT READ PAST THIS IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW BUT














I WARNED YOU









We just got word that Alberto Del Rio defeated the Big Show in a Last Man Standing match at tonight's WWE Smackdown taping in Miami to win the World Heavyweight Title. Stay tuned to NoDQ for updates!

http://nodq.com/wwe/359709766.shtml

Even confirmed on WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/alberto-del-rio-wins-world-heavyweight-championship



***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT***

so i guess alberto is a good guy now and dolphy is gonna cash in money in the bank against him at some point.



At any note, why is smckdown recorded? So fkn stupid.

I originally got the story from NoDQ (wrestling rumors website)...but they even posted it on THEIR website.

f**k, if you're gonna announce what happens before you even air the show...why even watch?

I never watch Smackdown regardless, but stupid as hell.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT***





DONT READ PAST THIS IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW BUT














I WARNED YOU









We just got word that Alberto Del Rio defeated the Big Show in a Last Man Standing match at tonight's WWE Smackdown taping in Miami to win the World Heavyweight Title. Stay tuned to NoDQ for updates!

http://nodq.com/wwe/359709766.shtml

Even confirmed on WWE.com

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/alberto-del-rio-wins-world-heavyweight-championship



***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT*** ***SPOILER ALERT***

so i guess alberto is a good guy now and dolphy is gonna cash in money in the bank against him at some point.



At any note, why is smckdown recorded? So fkn stupid.

I originally got the story from NoDQ (wrestling rumors website)...but they even posted it on THEIR website.

f**k, if you're gonna announce what happens before you even air the show...why even watch?

I never watch Smackdown regardless, but stupid as hell.

More people will watch now. Specifically the whole country of Mexico.
It's like when WCW announced that Mick Foley won the WWE title to try to spoil it so people wouldn't need to watch. After that 600,000 viewers switched from Nitro to Raw to see it happen. I remember they also even announced it on wwf.com a few days before it happened.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,143
Dude is gonna have a HUGE 2013. Guaranteed.


  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,727
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,143
Originally posted by Paul:

Originally posted by jrg:
Dude is gonna have a HUGE 2013. Guaranteed.



I hope his heel change happens soon. He is so boring and needs a shakeup.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,143
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
Dude is gonna have a HUGE 2013. Guaranteed.



I hope his heel change happens soon. He is so boring and needs a shakeup.

He should ALWAYS be a heel.
Share 49erswebzone