LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Rock vs Punk on the mic. Has there ever been a better battle of gab in the ring in history?

Team Hell No is getting juvenile. Maybe I'm leaning towards the Rhodes Scholars ,but that, ''Dork, Monster, Dork, '' stuff was not funny at all.

Gonna watch the rest of the CM Punk doc on Netflix. I'm kinda mad that they didn't include alot of heel stuff from ROH. That was a sight to be seen.

Punk vs. Rock on the mic last night was so good. I was hyped up. Punk's "pipebomb" was on the money. He made a great point on how different his title reign was compared to Hogan, etc.

And that Punk/Ryback match was pretty brutal. LOVED IT, but they need something new for this Shield storyline. It's the same s**t over and over. Everyone KNEW they were gonna come out and interfere.
kinda cool that Jon Gruden was on Raw last night
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Punk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Rock

when it comes to who was better on the mic last night..Rocks jokes are childish and annoying. I wanted The Rock to come out there and be serious and get in Punks face and push him around for insulting the fans
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"Cookie-Puss"
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Punk vs. Rock on the mic last night was so good. I was hyped up. Punk's "pipebomb" was on the money. He made a great point on how different his title reign was compared to Hogan, etc.

And that Punk/Ryback match was pretty brutal. LOVED IT, but they need something new for this Shield storyline. It's the same s**t over and over. Everyone KNEW they were gonna come out and interfere.

me not watching Raw for the past two weeks made me forget COMPLETELY about the shield. I totally forgot about them lol

''Crackhead Popeye,''

Curious to see how far Punk will go to push Dewaynes' buttons. if he does at all.
That might've been the best promo I've ever seen in all of professional wrestling. Say what you will but The Rock is the best ever on the mic. Punk is way up there too.
straight edge scrotum had me rofl
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
straight edge scrotum had me rofl

when he mentioned the 20 hairs he had in his scrotum, i was LOLing

This is prolly the first Smackdown that I'll watch in a long time.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 8, 2013 at 1:28 PM ]
Loved Raw overall last night, but next week is the 20th anniversary of raw , It's going to be epic!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

DUDES A PIMP
  • Paul
  • Veteran
You can already tell it is wrestlemania season... compare this raw to any in December or November wow!... I love CM Punk but I think if it's anyone to end the title reign then it would be alright if it was the Rock. Punk's promo was excellent. Rock was same old stuff but it was funny (I'm sure in a few weeks it will be boring as usual, but it's fresh now).. just a solid Raw. Can't wait for next week and the Rumble
I think they're gonna go the obvious route for Rock vs. Punk. It's gonna be a great match and they're gonna build it real well due to both being excellent with the mic. It's gonna end with Brock interfering and Punk winning yet again.
Share 49ersWebzone