There are 128 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Just watched the Undertaker: The Streak DVD on Netflix.

They compare it to the Yankees winning all those titles, Boston Celtics, UCLA

or winning twenty straight superbowls.

s**t's comical.
bet you won't say that to takers face!

Dean Ambrose is my favourite active wrestler. Forget him as part of the Shield. It's several notches below what he has done in the past.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
So read the next couple Raws are going to be really good and gearing up for WM season... seems like we go through this the past bunch of years now, WWE is awesome from Jan to March (or early April), bland for a few months... decent from August late September, boring for a couple months then right back into the swing of things.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
bet you won't say that to takers face!

hell no i wont
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Happy birthday, Rock! With that said, you couldn't find two better looking ladies for your b-day pic?

This was leaked. If it's real then that will be awesome. I think it means Rock wins the WWE title at Rumble and Ziggler cashes in and wins the WHC at Rumble.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

This was leaked. If it's real then that will be awesome. I think it means Rock wins the WWE title at Rumble and Ziggler cashes in and wins the WHC at Rumble.

how do you know that punk retains it at rumble?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Replace Show w/ Lesnar
Originally posted by pdizo916:
how do you know that punk retains it at rumble?

I think Rock wins it at rumble. If not maybe at chamber. I just dont think they give him the belt for only a month to drop it at Mania.
Originally posted by jrg:
Replace Show w/ Lesnar

Id like that but it sounds like he wont be back til March.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Happy birthday, Rock! With that said, you couldn't find two better looking ladies for your b-day pic?

It's all a matter of taste. The young lady attired in blue looks like she could be a lot of fun. The peroxide blond leaves me cold.
jbl on commentary=golden
Originally posted by btthepunk:

You're right. The Rock wins WWE title. Can you smell what the Rock is cooking? He's cooking up a huge pay day.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Matt Fowler ofShowrenirty.comrecently talked with The Rock about his WrestleMania 29 match:

"The storyline will be thatstartingthis coming Monday [for RAW], I'm gonna go back, and it's going to be a big return. That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show, withsomeonewho I can't sayright now. We've got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It's going to be a hell of a thing."
[ Edited by Paul on Jan 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone