There are 86 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
GENTLEMEN





TLC LINKS.

NO 1 CURRED
I get it, Cena losses to Ziggler thanks to AJ Lee, because she now knows he is with one of the bella skanks, but weren't they fired or don't the WWE usually dissattach from non wwe employees?. I am so unsure of where wrestling in general is going.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I get it, Cena losses to Ziggler thanks to AJ Lee, because she now knows he is with one of the bella skanks, but weren't they fired or don't the WWE usually dissattach from non wwe employees?. I am so unsure of where wrestling in general is going.

or maybe cause its AJ lee is unstable

but, i agree, unsure where you can go with this in current feud
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I get it, Cena losses to Ziggler thanks to AJ Lee, because she now knows he is with one of the bella skanks, but weren't they fired or don't the WWE usually dissattach from non wwe employees?. I am so unsure of where wrestling in general is going.

or maybe cause its AJ lee is unstable

but, i agree, unsure where you can go with this in current feud

True, her gimmick is unstable wacko. But reports were they would keep them apart from each, now this makes no sense. Better off having Ziggler winning cleanly. Ziggler is a future WWE Champ, not that crap WCW World Title belt. Ziggler has the IT factor.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

not that crap WCW World Title belt.


You take that back!! Take it back!!!

















[ Edited by zillabeast on Dec 16, 2012 at 11:34 PM ]
Apparently R-Truth's knee brace sliced him open in his match







*** WARNING *** GRAPHIC ***












*** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ***



















Had too much going on last night to watch the PPV...usually the whole show can be found the next day in a HD replay. Anyone have a link?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,307
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Had too much going on last night to watch the PPV...usually the whole show can be found the next day in a HD replay. Anyone have a link?

If you know how to torrent, it is all over the pirate bay.

Also, R-Truth's knee is f**kED UP
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,307
SLAMMYS tonight
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,307
I hate the way the guy who announces the wrestlers coming out says "Rey Mysterio"

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,307
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,259
God I want a New age outlaw return.. few matches. Come on wwe
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,259
Best raw in a long time
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,307
Originally posted by NONAME:
Best raw in a long time

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 153,307
who the f**k?
Share 49erswebzone