Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-12-03/punk-knee-surgery

Breaking News: CM Punk undergoing emergency knee surgery

Wow!

how is my question
whoa! i wonder how that happened.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WWE.com is reporting CM Punk is undergoing knee surgery today in Pensacola, Florida.

There is no other information at this time about the injury, recovery time or plans moving forward for the WWE title.

So much for that streak, eh?
He was working through some injuries, I guess they decided to go ahead and do it now rather than later, so he'll be fresh for da roc
Originally posted by ads_2006:
how is my question

Dirtsheets are saying it happened in the table spot via Ryback on Raw last night. We'll have to see just how serious it is, but I have to think it's going to end his 380 day reign.

He passed Cena today for the longest reign in the modern era so at least it won't cost him that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WWE.com has updated the medical status of WWE Champion CM Punk:

"CM Punk underwent knee surgery today to remove a piece of torn meniscus that had locked up his knee. The surgery, performed by Dr. James Andrews, went smoothly and CM Punk is expected to make a full recovery."

ProWrestling.net is reporting that the feeling among several WWE employees is that Punk has been working through injury, and is expected to continue working through pain for the upcoming TLC pay-per-view.

It is worth noting that WWE.com previously explained Punk's injury as the result of Ryback's assault on him last night during the main event segment of Monday Night Raw. So it's very possible that WWE is just posting a generic response to Punk's surgery, and its actual result is still completely unknown.

i think Barrett should win a mid level belt like the us championship or intercontential and then make a push.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i think Barrett should win a mid level belt like the us championship or intercontential and then make a push.

I thought he was going to last night
[ Edited by jrg on Dec 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM ]

someone remind me who the IC champ is. i completely forgot.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:

kofi

Originally posted by SF69ers:

kofi

oh lol.

dude's chest looks real weird. seems like the pecs are real separated.
lol

does anyone else remember the time BATTLE DOME invaded WCW

that s**t was epic
  • jrg
  • Veteran
- Due to the earlier reported injury, WWE announced at tonight's SmackDown tapings from North Charleston, South Carolina that WWE Champion CM Punk will no longer defend against Ryback at the TLC pay-per-view.

Instead, Ryback will team with Kane and Daniel Bryan to face Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in a six-man match. No word yet what the stipulation will be.
- Due to the earlier reported injury, WWE announced at tonight's SmackDown tapings from North Charleston, South Carolina that WWE Champion CM Punk will no longer defend against Ryback at the TLC pay-per-view.

Instead, Ryback will team with Kane and Daniel Bryan to face Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in a six-man match. No word yet what the stipulation will be.

Thats gonna be awesome. I think the Shield wins.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Thats gonna be awesome. I think the Shield wins.

This boss' letterhead is nice

Share 49ersWebzone