Originally posted by zillabeast:
modded (profanity in title)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
modded (profanity in title)

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Does Matt Morgan still wrestle for TNA?

Saw him at the gym on Saturday. Huge. Wife/Girlfriend? Hideous.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Does Matt Morgan still wrestle for TNA?

Saw him at the gym on Saturday. Huge. Wife/Girlfriend? Hideous.

yep
Originally posted by Paul:
I actually think Wrestling is fairly decent now.. it will never be perfect, but I like it for what it is. Sure the writing is somewhat inconsistent but since 2010 when Nexus stormed Raw and messed it all up, I think it's been on the upswing. Wrestling is just not that popular anymore and UFC has risen up quite a bit... I do not know if there will again be a huge boom like we saw in the 90s, but I am optimistic & appreciate what we have as a fan.

Punk's rise as a top star.. the return of some huge names, a much better tag team division etc.. leaves me hope

Nevermind.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 26, 2012 at 7:25 PM ]
Anything good heppen on RAW?

Michael Cole interviewed the 3 "outsiders" Romans, Ambrose and Rollins... They now call themself the shield, Ryback has a TLC match with Punk @ the TLC ppv, and we had a few good matches with mysterio vs daniel bryan, ziggler vs cena, and shameus vs antonio ceasaro
Originally posted by 228niner:

Michael Cole interviewed the 3 "outsiders" Romans, Ambrose and Rollins... They now call themself the shield, Ryback has a TLC match with Punk @ the TLC ppv, and we had a few good matches with mysterio vs daniel bryan, ziggler vs cena, and shameus vs antonio ceasaro

Every time they mentioned the shield, I was just waiting for Michael Chiklis to run in. A decent story, but most likely going to end up with Ryback destroying each one.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Raw was enjoyable but boring at the same time... it just feels like the 3 hours are just too much. The matches are actually longer, which is good but I dont know if I want to watch Ryder-Sandow for 10 minutes or longer.

I dig the shield.... have a feeling already that Ambrose will be the best of the group.

lol wut??

Why didn't anyone tell me Bob Griffin was named WWE Champion last night?

lol wut??

Why didn't anyone tell me Bob Griffin was named WWE Champion last night?

Is it racist that I thought that was Kofi?
I actually think the Shield stable can be something REALLY good.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Better that ''the Band'' or whatever. They look like they were just thrown together.

I like the part where the Shield guy said that they're not the NWO or some other faction. Are these guys from the RIng of Honor? It sounded like they were the way he kept saying that they wanted to keep ''Honor'' in the ring.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Better that ''the Band'' or whatever. They look like they were just thrown together.

I like the part where the Shield guy said that they're not the NWO or some other faction. Are these guys from the RIng of Honor? It sounded like they were the way he kept saying that they wanted to keep ''Honor'' in the ring.

The Band was stupid!!!! I just laughed that Jinder was still wearing the turban.

What's good about The Shield is that it looks like they're all pretty good with the mic, especially Ambrose.
Share 49ersWebzone