There are 113 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Am i the only one who kinda enjoyed seeing Ryback get powerbombed throught the table again lol. I know he is the typical "monster" babyface but it was nice seeing him really take some bumps for once.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Ryback always seems to be thinking of food. All his promos seem to always have a food reference
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nes49:
Ryback always seems to be thinking of food. All his promos seem to always have a food reference

11/21/2012

TMZ reports that WWE Diva Kaitlyn was arrested at the SmackDown tapings earlier today in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

According to the report, police appeared at the Van Andel Arena, the site of tonight's WWE TV tapings, with a warrant and took her into custody due to an outstanding speeding ticket.

She was booked and released on a $315 bond. Kaitlyn told TMZ:

"During a previous visit to Michigan, I was cited for a traffic violation. I am fully cooperating with authorities to resolve the matter."
damn they went all out for a speeding ticket? Gay.

She got ass doe.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

She got ass doe.

New storyline!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

She got ass doe.

f**k YES
I am starting to like where the AJ/CENA/ZIGG/VICKY storyline is going. It seems very edgy and "Attitude" like. Plus, it's establishing the type of heel that Ziggler is.

Became a fan of the Primetime Players just from the commentating. That s**t was FUNNY. And I like where the Tag Team division is going.

I like the "I'm a Paul Heyman Guy" shirt.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Holy s**t!!

F4WOnline is reporting that current creative plans could see WWE Champion CM Punk defeating the Rock at the upcoming Royal Rumble match in their highly anticipated match, and going on to face the Undertaker at WrestleMania 29 with the championship on the line.

One major reason WWE is hesitant to put the belt on the Rock going into WrestleMania, is the lack of title matches at house shows between January and April, as well as the company's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

According to the report, the WWE's concern for house shows is also a big reason they have not unified the two major World titles, as they feel a championship match should ideally close out each local event.

[ Edited by Paul on Nov 21, 2012 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Paul:
Holy s**t!!

F4WOnline is reporting that current creative plans could see WWE Champion CM Punk defeating the Rock at the upcoming Royal Rumble match in their highly anticipated match, and going on to face the Undertaker at WrestleMania 29 with the championship on the line.

One major reason WWE is hesitant to put the belt on the Rock going into WrestleMania, is the lack of title matches at house shows between January and April, as well as the company's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.

According to the report, the WWE's concern for house shows is also a big reason they have not unified the two major World titles, as they feel a championship match should ideally close out each local event.

The Rock has been around a lot more in the last year than the Undertaker has. Would be cool to see the Undertaker win the belt at Wrestlemania though.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Nov 21, 2012 at 6:58 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Win the belt at Wrestlemania and announce his retirement the next night on RAW
Holy s**t!!

so it would be rock vs cena part 2?
Holy s**t!!

Easy to book too. Lesnar costs Rock the match and you end up with Cena v Ziggler for the WHC, Punk v Taker, Rock v Lesnar.

I don't think you can have Rock v Cena 2 unless it's for the belt. Not a fan of Punk v Taker though. WWE has booked themselves into a corner with Punk having to rely on outside interference and it just doesn't bode well against Taker and the streak. Unless Taker is retiring and WWE wants to throw away a multi million dollar match in Taker v Cena Taker has to win too.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Easy to book too. Lesnar costs Rock the match and you end up with Cena v Ziggler for the WHC, Punk v Taker, Rock v Lesnar.

I don't think you can have Rock v Cena 2 unless it's for the belt. Not a fan of Punk v Taker though. WWE has booked themselves into a corner with Punk having to rely on outside interference and it just doesn't bode well against Taker and the streak. Unless Taker is retiring and WWE wants to throw away a multi million dollar match in Taker v Cena Taker has to win too.

I love how Punk has been winning lately... it builds heat on him and people are to wonder "how will he win next?". Reminds me in the late 80s when the Honkey Tonk Man was IC champion for a year basically doing the same.

Punk and Taker would be absolutely huge imo.. you would have the streak vs the longest reigning champ since Hogan! So many different ways they could do that... plus as you are saying still leaves other high profile matches for Rock, Cena, Lesnar (Triple H ect). Wasn't looking forward to The Rock winning the belt and then not being on TV for 2 months.
I love how Punk has been winning lately... it builds heat on him and people are to wonder "how will he win next?". Reminds me in the late 80s when the Honkey Tonk Man was IC champion for a year basically doing the same.

Punk and Taker would be absolutely huge imo.. you would have the streak vs the longest reigning champ since Hogan! So many different ways they could do that... plus as you are saying still leaves other high profile matches for Rock, Cena, Lesnar (Triple H ect). Wasn't looking forward to The Rock winning the belt and then not being on TV for 2 months.

Personally I think Rock v Punk is the way to go at Mania (Austin as ref would make it 10x better). Might be too late for that now because I don't think you can do Ryback v Rock at the Rumble.

I just don't think the streak is meant to be a clusterf***. I can't think of any of his matches at Mania looking like that. People overrate the title length stuff anyways. He hit the year mark and will break Cena's run but everything else is pointless. Like he said on Raw he has to get to 2018 before he breaks the actual record.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 21, 2012 at 10:01 PM ]
Share 49erswebzone