There are 113 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by Fincham11:
What the hell was up with Kane being eliminated so early that was bs.

they wanted ziggler to bet he sole survivor and kane would probably be the biggest threat to that so it's more likely for zig to eliminate someone else last rather than kane
Originally posted by 228niner:
they wanted ziggler to bet he sole survivor and kane would probably be the biggest threat to that so it's more likely for zig to eliminate someone else last rather than kane

I can understand that. I dislike how they make Kane look so weak at times.

yea he's not the monster he used to be

yea he's not the monster he used to be

When he came back with the mask and feuded with Cena, he was back to being EVIL. Now he's back to the comedy Kane.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
When he came back with the mask and feuded with Cena, he was back to being EVIL. Now he's back to the comedy Kane.

At this stage of his career does it really matter? It use to p*** me off how they would job Kane out to the likes of X Pac, but his booking now really doesn't matter so much.

I wonder if they are going with the Punk stable or if this is just a conspiracy against Ryback.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 19, 2012 at 11:11 AM ]
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
as i watch this the guy from primetime players looks like the old wrestler smiley(i think)

Norman Smiley?? lol no way

No not in ring. When I posted that it was constantly from the back while he was out.
Though I had just watched some older stuff. Mostly it was the mini fro and underwear tights.
as i watch this the guy from primetime players looks like the old wrestler smiley(i think)

Norman Smiley?? lol no way

No not in ring. When I posted that it was constantly from the back while he was out.
Though I had just watched some older stuff. Mostly it was the mini fro and underwear tights.

racist .......... lol
The Ziggler Cena stuff today was absolutely fantastic.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Is that the direction they went?

Sorry, I was too busy watching Colin Kaepernick write the first chapter of his historic career.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Sorry, I was too busy watching Colin Kaepernick write the first chapter of his historic career.

same here. DVR'd raw doe.

Lawler and that black dude commentating was hilarious. Washrags.

Looks like Cena sprained his knee. I don't think he tore anything like Cole says ,but he did twist something. AJ is hot to me finally. I joined the bandwagon.

1 channel apart. Just switched between breaks. You know how football is. 10 minutes of the game actually being played squeezed into 3 hours.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 20, 2012 at 5:51 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

same here. DVR'd raw doe.

Lawler and that black dude commentating was hilarious. Washrags.

Looks like Cena sprained his knee. I don't think he tore anything like Cole says ,but he did twist something. AJ is hot to me finally. I joined the bandwagon.

They are trying to give ziggler an established fued before he finally cashes in his MIB contract, he will defeat Cena at whatever ppv they fight at or lose and cash it in that same night
They are trying to give ziggler an established fued before he finally cashes in his MIB contract, he will defeat Cena at whatever ppv they fight at or lose and cash it in that same night

lulz

knowing WWE, they will have Ziggler put up his MIB against Cena in a match, only to have ziggler lose.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

lulz

knowing WWE, they will have Ziggler put up his MIB against Cena in a match, only to have ziggler lose.

lol and cena cash it in against the winner of rock and punk at the royal rumble
I'm really hoping they're building a Wrestlemania program between Cena and Ziggler. I know it's very, very unlikely but it's the best way to actually build a new star. John Cena is really the only person on the roster capable of elevating someone.

Save Rock v Punk for Mania, Cena v Ziggler, Taker v Lesnar. I think you can build a pretty good card around that.
Share 49erswebzone