There are 157 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

This is what we want, but the cost, the cost is high:

Originally posted by 228niner:
the king returns tonight, and it looks like jbl is now back full time with a new contract and will be on smackdown with josh matthews
JBL is ok.
He channels his inner old school Vince.

I wonder what's in store for the KIng. I already seen the spoilers about Cena and AJ
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 12, 2012 at 3:12 PM ]
When did wrestling become about copying your competitor? Last time was when WCW and ECW was around.

The tape was done with AJ Styles/Dixie Carter angle they ran in TNA.
What was wrong with shaemus left bicep? It was all Brown or bronze....

And his chest was bleeding when he was beating on it just before the brouge kick.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
When did wrestling become about copying your competitor? Last time was when WCW and ECW was around.

The tape was done with AJ Styles/Dixie Carter angle they ran in TNA.

Yup. I said this a while ago.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
What was wrong with shaemus left bicep? It was all Brown or bronze....

And his chest was bleeding when he was beating on it just before the brouge kick.

dose open hand slaps, whippin him like a government mule.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
So has anyone here played WWE 13? Is it worth getting? The reliving the Attitude Era sounds great.

I've been on that game since it came out. The Attitude Era mode is so sick. Brings back a lot of memories.
Cm Punk is looking more and more like Kevin Perriera
I'm surprised Flair didn't pop out. I guess Jerry's return was enough for the ratings. That first hour before Monday Night Football finishes up seems like alot of filler.

ALOT of filler.
Just read that the 8 man tag match last night is a preview of a fatal 4 way tag match for Survivor Series.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:
This is what we want, but the cost, the cost is high:

• Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm surprised Flair didn't pop out. I guess Jerry's return was enough for the ratings. That first hour before Monday Night Football finishes up seems like alot of filler.

ALOT of filler.

definitely, not a very good show to me.. I didn't even really enjoy the Punk-Cena match. I was fine with Punk interrupting Lawler, building heat before the ppv.. but did WWE really need to show Lawler being worked on in the back? I personally thought it was disgusting.
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

ALOT of filler.

definitely, not a very good show to me.. I didn't even really enjoy the Punk-Cena match. I was fine with Punk interrupting Lawler, building heat before the ppv.. but did WWE really need to show Lawler being worked on in the back? I personally thought it was disgusting.

and the whole Heyman thing when he faked a heart attack was awful. I don't see how Linda McMahon can actually take running seriously when they're doing cold hearted decisions like that. SMH bad show IMO
BTW Aries vs HARDY

O

M

G
great match for the wrestling purists. Awesome match.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
man..some of the s**t he said to lawler
Originally posted by jrg:
man..some of the s**t he said to lawler

I found it funny. Also when heyman faked a heart attack was also entertaining for me, but in bad taste.

I wonder if jerry took offense to it.
Share 49erswebzone