There are 159 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

I never was into AJ Lee body types , but because of that hoe, I'm finding myself drawn and hitting on scrawny chicken legged chicks.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Where is the Cena/AJ banging story going? If I was Cena I would be bragging about EDB.

Heard Cena told Vince to get his s**t together and put out a decent product
  • Paul
  • Veteran
watching Raw now... this is why WWE needs good crows for their shows! Makes everything that much better!
Just watched Impact's Nov 1 2012 show. Cartoonish, but held my interest. Much more so than WWE.
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
If Linda loses today, can we please go back to PG-13 and show more puppies n blood
Originally posted by NONAME:
If Linda loses today, can we please go back to PG-13 and show more puppies n blood

I think that is more likely if she wins. If not, WWE needs to be tame up until the next election. Lame.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
SCREW POLITICS!

I totally forgot about Tuesday Smackdown
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by NONAME:

I think that is more likely if she wins. If not, WWE needs to be tame up until the next election. Lame.

She has lost two elections and $200 million. Enough is enough. Give us back the WWE we love before all is lost.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

lol exactly... idk why there is such an obsession for her to win, jessie ventura was Governor but I think that's the last wrestler we will see in office. Stop wasting Vince's money and do something serious now.
- There are big plans in place for The Rock going into early 2013 and the WrestleMania season. Besides the WWE Title match with CM Punk at the Royal Rumble, Rock is set to make more regular appearances and will be a focal point of the company. Most within WWE expect Rock to capture the WWE Title and end Punk's reign at the Rumble.
makes sense , seeing that Punk called out ''Dewayne'' on that famous Vince shoot last year.
- There are big plans in place for The Rock going into early 2013 and the WrestleMania season. Besides the WWE Title match with CM Punk at the Royal Rumble, Rock is set to make more regular appearances and will be a focal point of the company. Most within WWE expect Rock to capture the WWE Title and end Punk's reign at the Rumble.

great booking by the wwe

have your unbeatable champion be beat by someone who isnt even on the full time roster (who will eventually lose at WM, to an established star)

way to develop your talent
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Nov 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
great booking by the wwe

have your unbeatable champion be beat by someone who isnt even on the full time roster (who will eventually lose at WM, to an established star)

way to develop your talent

The younger talent can still be developed just fine. The Rock will be a full time guy up until at least WM.
  • Paul
  • Veteran

reading this today really did piss me off.. Maybe it wouldn't bother me so much if anyone else was the Champion, but imo Punk is one of the best the WWE has had in a long long time.. & they continually have dropped the ball on him & not used him the right way. Sure having the Rock will be great, but again just like last year.. what happens after WM?
Share 49erswebzone