There are 106 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• Paul
  • Veteran
That's even if 'Taker is healthy enough to wrestle at Mania as some reports are saying how banged up he is. I wouldn't even bet on Lesnar's match being that great, due to the fact just how awful the match with Triple H was at SummerSlam this year (& yet Cena had such a better match with him). They may have no choice but to rely on Rock-Cena 2 and whomever Punk wrestles.
Originally posted by Paul:
That's even if 'Taker is healthy enough to wrestle at Mania as some reports are saying how banged up he is. I wouldn't even bet on Lesnar's match being that great, due to the fact just how awful the match with Triple H was at SummerSlam this year (& yet Cena had such a better match with him). They may have no choice but to rely on Rock-Cena 2 and whomever Punk wrestles.

Punk vs Austin

Make it happen Vince
might be a spoiler alert but

I keep seeing ads and banners for the Next WM. It has Lesnar, Cena , and the Rock in what looks like a 3 way staredown.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I keep seeing ads and banners for the Next WM. It has Lesnar, Cena , and the Rock in what looks like a 3 way staredown.

One of the greatest movies....ever.

Originally posted by zillabeast:
One of the greatest movies....ever.

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I DOUBT, that match happens, just to build intrigue
  • Paul
  • Veteran
it's just a promotional poster... sad that Punk isn't even on it huh
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
sad that the storyline lately is about a damn ref

• jrg
  • Veteran

Is eve Torres really from sactamento?

Good for her. We have some good looking ladies uo here
Already calling of Team Punk vs Team Foley? Lame.
Now what?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Is eve Torres really from sactamento?

Good for her. We have some good looking ladies uo here

WEDB
Where is the Cena/AJ banging story going? If I was Cena I would be bragging about EDB.
Share 49erswebzone