LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Rock has certainly been eating his Wheaties and taking his "supplements". I remember seeing him against Cena and he certainly has changed his physique tremendously since then.

By the way, I hope Brock annihilates him. But that is isn't going to happen.

bulking up for a movie where he plays a bodybuilder i think

pain & gain. With mark wahlberg
I read that Ziggler and Orton are going to be "dominating" the WHC scene in early 2013.
Ive also seen reports that they havent decided between Rock vs Cena or Lesnar for WM. I imagine Rock will be dropping the title there so if thats the case Id rather it be Cena because I cannot stand Lesnar, in WWE or UFC. The only match of his that I ever liked was against Angle at WM19.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
& CM Punk will still not be appreciated. if I was WWE I'd have Punk keep the belt til Mania and take on Taker, the streak vs the longest title reign in how long? I can't see 'Mania being as exciting as last year's but see what they come up with.
Originally posted by Paul:
& CM Punk will still not be appreciated. if I was WWE I'd have Punk keep the belt til Mania and take on Taker, the streak vs the longest title reign in how long? I can't see 'Mania being as exciting as last year's but see what they come up with.

That's a good idea actually. Lesner vs rock doesn't need a title involved in order to be a marquee match up.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I read that Ziggler and Orton are going to be "dominating" the WHC scene in early 2013.
Ive also seen reports that they havent decided between Rock vs Cena or Lesnar for WM. I imagine Rock will be dropping the title there so if thats the case Id rather it be Cena because I cannot stand Lesnar, in WWE or UFC. The only match of his that I ever liked was against Angle at WM19.

rocks last title match iirc was at summer slam against brock lesnar

so, some history is there. However, the younger fans would not understand it all

at this point is rock guarenteed to win the belt? with his movie schedule and all

doesnt make sense to have a wwe champ that does not appear live every week
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

rocks last title match iirc was at summer slam against brock lesnar

so, some history is there. However, the younger fans would not understand it all

at this point is rock guarenteed to win the belt? with his movie schedule and all

doesnt make sense to have a wwe champ that does not appear live every week

He'll definitely win it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Put Lesnar on TEAM PUNK and The Rock on TEAM FOLEY = Survivor Series is HUGE
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 3, 2012 at 11:37 PM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
lol heyman

Taker v Lesnar should be a no brainer but with Triple H's obsession to hog big matches I'm not quite sure that's the case.

I wouldn't have anything against Punk v Taker but there's better options.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
That's even if 'Taker is healthy enough to wrestle at Mania as some reports are saying how banged up he is. I wouldn't even bet on Lesnar's match being that great, due to the fact just how awful the match with Triple H was at SummerSlam this year (& yet Cena had such a better match with him). They may have no choice but to rely on Rock-Cena 2 and whomever Punk wrestles.
That's even if 'Taker is healthy enough to wrestle at Mania as some reports are saying how banged up he is. I wouldn't even bet on Lesnar's match being that great, due to the fact just how awful the match with Triple H was at SummerSlam this year (& yet Cena had such a better match with him). They may have no choice but to rely on Rock-Cena 2 and whomever Punk wrestles.

Punk vs Austin

Make it happen Vince
might be a spoiler alert but

I keep seeing ads and banners for the Next WM. It has Lesnar, Cena , and the Rock in what looks like a 3 way staredown.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
might be a spoiler alert but

I keep seeing ads and banners for the Next WM. It has Lesnar, Cena , and the Rock in what looks like a 3 way staredown.

Share 49ersWebzone