There are 162 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Think I've finally found someone I root for as much as Orton

I liked him since his Nexus days. WWE doesn't promote him the right way...but he is great on the mic and is a damn good wrestler.

This. I've read around that he is basically supposed to start a new thing of being a "hitman" and take people out to promote him being a "fighter"

Regardless, I wish he was promoted MUCH more than he is now.

They were giving him a good push but his injury set him way back. There were talks back then of having him in the WWE title race.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I liked him since his Nexus days. WWE doesn't promote him the right way...but he is great on the mic and is a damn good wrestler.

This. I've read around that he is basically supposed to start a new thing of being a "hitman" and take people out to promote him being a "fighter"

They were giving him a good push but his injury set him way back. There were talks back then of having him in the WWE title race.

Hopefully he is on his way back. Dude is just awesome at everything in WWE. Perfect heel.

Hopefully he is on his way back. Dude is just awesome at everything in WWE. Perfect heel.

Yeah I like him a lot too. Depending on how the next couple months go he could be a top candidate to win the royal rumble.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yeah I like him a lot too. Depending on how the next couple months go he could be a top candidate to win the royal rumble.

I think that was what he was supposed to do when he got hurt.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I think that was what he was supposed to do when he got hurt.

I thought he was a darkhorse to win it last year. From what I read they planned on Jericho winning it but they knew everyone thought he was winning it so they changed it at the last minute.

The Rock and Kelly Kelly would create the most perfect children the world has ever seen.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Rock is definitely on something...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
Rock is definitely on something...

agreed. i hate accusing someone of steroids w/o proof more than anyone..but this is getting ridiculous.

and the best one....

• jrg
  • Veteran
Speaking of The Rock...hope this is true and Lesnar beats his ass

• Paul
  • Veteran
I just say he's on something because even at his prime in the WWE he never looked like that... and plus now he is almost 40. It's harder to look like that & maintain the way he has (ask Sylvester Stallone).

Rock vs Cena 2 is what we are going to see sadly... alas Punk will not main event yet again (especially WM, since he said that's the only thing he really has left that he wants to do).
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I think Lesnar/Rock will actually happen now that I think about it.

Rock will win the belt from Punk and hold it til Wrestlemania to face Lesnar where Brock will win it
James. Wrestling? Seriously? Oh.. Santa Claus isnt real.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
James. Wrestling? Seriously? Oh.. Santa Claus isnt real.

lol... we hadn't had an ignorant troll come in this thread for a while. I guess we were due.
Share 49ersWebzone