There are 115 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,200



  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,200



To think RAW was in NYC just a week ago
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,727
going to watch Raw tomorrow... from what I read results wise, wasn't too good... sick RKO by Orton! dam
Originally posted by Paul:
going to watch Raw tomorrow... from what I read results wise, wasn't too good... sick RKO by Orton! dam

It was an average raw, couple of good matches... looks like we might be getting a build up to a ziggler vs cena match
Sin Cara and Rey vs Rhodes Scholars was a good tech vs high flyers match IMO.

The whole survivor series team picks thing was obvious.

BTW what happened to Sin Cara at HIAC? Was that the real Sin Cara on Monday?

JR said he fell from the cage on his neck.
Sin Cara landed on his neck from a move that Sandow put on him. He didn't fall from a cage.
Survivor Series doesn't look like it's going to be that great.

All the big names are in one match. Of course, you have Cena vs. Ziggler which should be good because Zig can plain out wrestle. Sheamus and Show will have a hard time topping their first match.

After those 3 matches the card is going to be weak as hell. You'll have your divas match I'm sure. Then you have something to do with Rey and Sin Cara.

Doesn't look that promising.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Sin Cara landed on his neck from a move that Sandow put on him. He didn't fall from a cage.

He and Cole were making a big deal of it. I need to see some of
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,727
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Survivor Series doesn't look like it's going to be that great.

All the big names are in one match. Of course, you have Cena vs. Ziggler which should be good because Zig can plain out wrestle. Sheamus and Show will have a hard time topping their first match.

After those 3 matches the card is going to be weak as hell. You'll have your divas match I'm sure. Then you have something to do with Rey and Sin Cara.

Doesn't look that promising.

Thats what happens when you have 2 ppvs so close together. SS was only 3 weeks after HIAC... btw pretty sure Foley vs Punk at TLC in december (there were rumors of this match happening a bit ago)
[ Edited by Paul on Oct 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Survivor Series doesn't look like it's going to be that great.

All the big names are in one match. Of course, you have Cena vs. Ziggler which should be good because Zig can plain out wrestle. Sheamus and Show will have a hard time topping their first match.

After those 3 matches the card is going to be weak as hell. You'll have your divas match I'm sure. Then you have something to do with Rey and Sin Cara.

Doesn't look that promising.

too bad cena can't
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,200
#bestentranceever



"It's clobberin' tiiiiiiiiimeeeeeeeee"
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 30, 2012 at 8:28 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
#bestentranceever



"It's clobberin' tiiiiiiiiimeeeeeeeee"
Agree.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 151,200
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by jrg:
#bestentranceever



"It's clobberin' tiiiiiiiiimeeeeeeeee"
Agree.

Plus...




is soooooo much better for Punk than this



Yeah but he wanted Cult of Personality to be his theme. It was his RoH theme.
Share 49erswebzone