-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Raw was pretty boring. For some reason, my DVR didn't record the first hour so I missed the storyline introduction.
I thought the ending to Raw with Ryback assaulting Punk was AWESOME. I thought the moves he did, back-breaker to running powerslam, a toss up powerbomb, and and the gorillapress out to the lumberjacks showed that he is a force in the WWE.
Oh, and I don't know WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUU they would give Vicky such a huge role on the show. Fans hate her like they hate Laurinaitis.
Hatred draws ratings
-
LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Raw was pretty boring. For some reason, my DVR didn't record the first hour so I missed the storyline introduction.
I thought the ending to Raw with Ryback assaulting Punk was AWESOME. I thought the moves he did, back-breaker to running powerslam, a toss up powerbomb, and and the gorillapress out to the lumberjacks showed that he is a force in the WWE.
Oh, and I don't know WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUU they would give Vicky such a huge role on the show. Fans hate her like they hate Laurinaitis.
Hatred draws ratings
True, but she's just so annoying. She doesn't speak real well when she's screaming.
-
Fincham11
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3,687
I say put the belt on Ryback. Something new, something fresh. I doubt they do that though with a Rock/Punk match bound to happen at the Rumble.
-
Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
-
- Posts: 49,071
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I say put the belt on Ryback. Something new, something fresh. I doubt they do that though with a Rock/Punk match bound to happen at the Rumble.
After watching that clip from last night, I think I'm OK with this.
-
LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I say put the belt on Ryback. Something new, something fresh. I doubt they do that though with a Rock/Punk match bound to happen at the Rumble.
If Ryback can come up with more dominating moves like that, then I am all for it. I was a little nervous that a clothesline, headsmash on the ring, and the shellshock would be his only move.
What I don't like is making Punk look too much like a p***y. It should be ok to show some fear of Ryback, but not to the point where Punk looked absolutely terrified. That's just not his character.
-
btthepunk
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,346
Reading that the Undertaker may sit Wrestlemania out. He got a hip replacement a couple years ago and that hell in a cell match against Triple H put a hurting on it. He may be a surprise entrant at Royal Rumble and do a couple things before being eliminated. What I read was if he is at Wrestlemania dont expect something big like we're used to.
Also Ric Flair is rumored to be at Raw and getting involved in the GM story line.
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Raw was pretty boring. For some reason, my DVR didn't record the first hour so I missed the storyline introduction.
I thought the ending to Raw with Ryback assaulting Punk was AWESOME. I thought the moves he did, back-breaker to running powerslam, a toss up powerbomb, and and the gorillapress out to the lumberjacks showed that he is a force in the WWE.
Oh, and I don't know WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUU they would give Vicky such a huge role on the show. Fans hate her like they hate Laurinaitis.
Hatred draws ratings
True, but she's just so annoying. She doesn't speak real well when she's screaming.
Her voice is like nails on a chalk board X 10 lol
-
LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Raw was pretty boring. For some reason, my DVR didn't record the first hour so I missed the storyline introduction.
I thought the ending to Raw with Ryback assaulting Punk was AWESOME. I thought the moves he did, back-breaker to running powerslam, a toss up powerbomb, and and the gorillapress out to the lumberjacks showed that he is a force in the WWE.
Oh, and I don't know WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUU they would give Vicky such a huge role on the show. Fans hate her like they hate Laurinaitis.
Hatred draws ratings
True, but she's just so annoying. She doesn't speak real well when she's screaming.
Her voice is like nails on a chalk board X 10 lol
I'll be going to Raw on January 21. Will try to throw something at her.
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Raw was pretty boring. For some reason, my DVR didn't record the first hour so I missed the storyline introduction.
I thought the ending to Raw with Ryback assaulting Punk was AWESOME. I thought the moves he did, back-breaker to running powerslam, a toss up powerbomb, and and the gorillapress out to the lumberjacks showed that he is a force in the WWE.
Oh, and I don't know WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUU they would give Vicky such a huge role on the show. Fans hate her like they hate Laurinaitis.
Hatred draws ratings
True, but she's just so annoying. She doesn't speak real well when she's screaming.
Her voice is like nails on a chalk board X 10 lol
I'll be going to Raw on January 21. Will try to throw something at her.
make sure it knocks her out
-
AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 34,116
If McMahon was smart, which it looks like he isn't, he would have Heyman work on creative, he is a f**king genius. He worked ECW from Eastern Championship Wrestling into a huge hit, even as a small company, people loved ECW, and it had a cult like following. I remember waiting until 2 AM to catch ECW on MSG on Saturday nights to see Sabu, RVD, Lynn, Dreamer, Sandman, Dudleys, etc...
-
LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
If McMahon was smart, which it looks like he isn't, he would have Heyman work on creative, he is a f**king genius. He worked ECW from Eastern Championship Wrestling into a huge hit, even as a small company, people loved ECW, and it had a cult like following. I remember waiting until 2 AM to catch ECW on MSG on Saturday nights to see Sabu, RVD, Lynn, Dreamer, Sandman, Dudleys, etc...
This
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Cena slept with AJ and Ric set it up/taped it. Now Flair is back to blackmail Cena. The whole thing is a shot at Hogan.
-
jrg
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 166,549
Oh, for those who didn't know
Report: Major Legend Possibly Returning To WWE Next Monday
PWInsider.com is reporting people close to Ric Flair are expecting him to appear on Raw next Monday in Charlotte, NC.
In support of this information—Flair has canceled an upcoming independent booking he was scheduled to have in North Carolina. It's expected if Flair is to return, he will get involved in the AJ, John Cena and Vickie Guerrero storyline.
There is no word on the status of the lawsuit TNA has with WWE that's been reportedly a major hold up in Flair or any other former TNA talents from working with WWE.
-
ads_2006
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 64,569
Originally posted by jrg:
Cena slept with AJ and Ric set it up/taped it. Now Flair is back to blackmail Cena. The whole thing is a shot at Hogan.
lulz
no
-
TonyStarks
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 63,023
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jrg:
Cena slept with AJ and Ric set it up/taped it. Now Flair is back to blackmail Cena. The whole thing is a shot at Hogan.
lulz
no
no wai. THat would start a war. Hogan and HHH/Vince are ok with each other. THey aren't sworn enemies. Hulk hires ex WWE has beens i.e. HHH buddies.
I'd be surprised AF if this happens.