There are 74 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• NONAME
  • Veteran
Gonna watch raw sometime today. But pissed reading news Vicky is new gm
Raw was cheesy AF with the AJ cheating with Cena storyline.

Apparently at a house show, Ryback couldn't pick up Paul Heyman.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
WOW Raw got a 2.4 rating on Monday.. still changes need to be made, I love Punk but he cannot carry the entire company by himself.

BTW Indy wrestler Sami Callihan had a dark match on Tuesday before all the tapings... he got his ass kicked, but the dude is amazing to watch (youtube him)
Raw was pretty boring. For some reason, my DVR didn't record the first hour so I missed the storyline introduction.

I thought the ending to Raw with Ryback assaulting Punk was AWESOME. I thought the moves he did, back-breaker to running powerslam, a toss up powerbomb, and and the gorillapress out to the lumberjacks showed that he is a force in the WWE.

Oh, and I don't know WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUU they would give Vicky such a huge role on the show. Fans hate her like they hate Laurinaitis.
[ Edited by SF69ers on Oct 24, 2012 at 7:51 AM ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Raw was pretty boring. For some reason, my DVR didn't record the first hour so I missed the storyline introduction.

I thought the ending to Raw with Ryback assaulting Punk was AWESOME. I thought the moves he did, back-breaker to running powerslam, a toss up powerbomb, and and the gorillapress out to the lumberjacks showed that he is a force in the WWE.

Oh, and I don't know WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUU they would give Vicky such a huge role on the show. Fans hate her like they hate Laurinaitis.

Hatred draws ratings
Originally posted by jrg:

Hatred draws ratings

True, but she's just so annoying. She doesn't speak real well when she's screaming.
I say put the belt on Ryback. Something new, something fresh. I doubt they do that though with a Rock/Punk match bound to happen at the Rumble.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I say put the belt on Ryback. Something new, something fresh. I doubt they do that though with a Rock/Punk match bound to happen at the Rumble.

After watching that clip from last night, I think I'm OK with this.
Originally posted by Fincham11:

If Ryback can come up with more dominating moves like that, then I am all for it. I was a little nervous that a clothesline, headsmash on the ring, and the shellshock would be his only move.

What I don't like is making Punk look too much like a p***y. It should be ok to show some fear of Ryback, but not to the point where Punk looked absolutely terrified. That's just not his character.
Reading that the Undertaker may sit Wrestlemania out. He got a hip replacement a couple years ago and that hell in a cell match against Triple H put a hurting on it. He may be a surprise entrant at Royal Rumble and do a couple things before being eliminated. What I read was if he is at Wrestlemania dont expect something big like we're used to.

Also Ric Flair is rumored to be at Raw and getting involved in the GM story line.

Hatred draws ratings

True, but she's just so annoying. She doesn't speak real well when she's screaming.

Her voice is like nails on a chalk board X 10 lol

Hatred draws ratings

I'll be going to Raw on January 21. Will try to throw something at her.

Hatred draws ratings

I'll be going to Raw on January 21. Will try to throw something at her.

make sure it knocks her out
If McMahon was smart, which it looks like he isn't, he would have Heyman work on creative, he is a f**king genius. He worked ECW from Eastern Championship Wrestling into a huge hit, even as a small company, people loved ECW, and it had a cult like following. I remember waiting until 2 AM to catch ECW on MSG on Saturday nights to see Sabu, RVD, Lynn, Dreamer, Sandman, Dudleys, etc...
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
If McMahon was smart, which it looks like he isn't, he would have Heyman work on creative, he is a f**king genius. He worked ECW from Eastern Championship Wrestling into a huge hit, even as a small company, people loved ECW, and it had a cult like following. I remember waiting until 2 AM to catch ECW on MSG on Saturday nights to see Sabu, RVD, Lynn, Dreamer, Sandman, Dudleys, etc...

This
Share 49erswebzone