There are 234 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Saw the CM Punk DVD last night. It's really really good. They got footage from Ring of Honor and IWA so it really tracks his Indy career as well.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Saw the CM Punk DVD last night. It's really really good. They got footage from Ring of Honor and IWA so it really tracks his Indy career as well.

i need to watch this
Originally posted by fropwns:

sMACKDOWN?
Originally posted by zillabeast:

?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

?

That's Kelly Kelly dawg. Or should I say Barbie Blank.

Would not pull out, regardless of her hair color
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Kelly Kelly meh.... The Miz barely held the title at all, I wonder what's up with Kofi's recent push? Guy deserves it... to me he is in that Jericho realm where he can be a mid to top guy, but just not a huge huge draw. See where it goes.

Feelin' like the HIAC ppv is going to be solid... I know the ratings don't show it, but I really like the direction WWE is headed in right now.
Originally posted by Paul:
Kelly Kelly meh.... The Miz barely held the title at all, I wonder what's up with Kofi's recent push? Guy deserves it... to me he is in that Jericho realm where he can be a mid to top guy, but just not a huge huge draw. See where it goes.

Feelin' like the HIAC ppv is going to be solid... I know the ratings don't show it, but I really like the direction WWE is headed in right now.

Miz got a concussion. The WWE is going the NFL route and not letting peeps put their health at risk as much or shomesit.
  • bors
  • Veteran
tell that to foley
lol, how fitting that Paul doesn't find Kelly Kelly hot.

She was only 19 during this angle. That was the best Kelly. B4 TV PG.
Originally posted by TheRambler:

She was only 19 during this angle. That was the best Kelly. B4 TV PG.

Oh man.

That thought alone is worth an extra few faps.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Miz got a concussion. The WWE is going the NFL route and not letting peeps put their health at risk as much or shomesit.

so why did he wrestle the next night ? Don't believe he had a concussion... that kick was wicked though... Yeah kelly kelly is just another blonde, I find nothing that interesting about her.. Now Eve Torres, imo she's one of the hottest women I've ever seen!
Hahaha Zack Ryder main evented WWE's first show ever in Egypt

[ Edited by zillabeast on Oct 20, 2012 at 2:49 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone