There are 88 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
speaking of codewords and injuries, I never noticed the ref throw up the ''X'' after asking HHH if he really was injured.

I need to go to sleep man.

^^

I saw the ref do that ''X'' sign when Miz got hit .

That definitley means that it's no joke/ serious

Jim Ross was clowning on Miz until the ref threw up the X.

I wonder if Miz will wrestle this week?
I like that Kofi gets a push. He does surprisingly well with the mic. Only reason why he isn't an "elite" superstar is because his character isn't all that interesting. He's a super good guy like Cena.

For HIAC, I see Punk winning, but it'll be controversial. There will be interference. Gonna call it right now......JOHN CENA TURNS HEEL! lol
kofi won the ic belt apparently
Originally posted by ads_2006:
kofi won the ic belt apparently

Saw the CM Punk DVD last night. It's really really good. They got footage from Ring of Honor and IWA so it really tracks his Indy career as well.
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Saw the CM Punk DVD last night. It's really really good. They got footage from Ring of Honor and IWA so it really tracks his Indy career as well.

i need to watch this
Originally posted by fropwns:

sMACKDOWN?
Originally posted by zillabeast:

?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

?

That's Kelly Kelly dawg. Or should I say Barbie Blank.

Would not pull out, regardless of her hair color

• Paul
  • Veteran
Kelly Kelly meh.... The Miz barely held the title at all, I wonder what's up with Kofi's recent push? Guy deserves it... to me he is in that Jericho realm where he can be a mid to top guy, but just not a huge huge draw. See where it goes.

Feelin' like the HIAC ppv is going to be solid... I know the ratings don't show it, but I really like the direction WWE is headed in right now.
Originally posted by Paul:
Kelly Kelly meh.... The Miz barely held the title at all, I wonder what's up with Kofi's recent push? Guy deserves it... to me he is in that Jericho realm where he can be a mid to top guy, but just not a huge huge draw. See where it goes.

Feelin' like the HIAC ppv is going to be solid... I know the ratings don't show it, but I really like the direction WWE is headed in right now.

Miz got a concussion. The WWE is going the NFL route and not letting peeps put their health at risk as much or shomesit.
tell that to foley
lol, how fitting that Paul doesn't find Kelly Kelly hot.
Share 49erswebzone