There are 145 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

C.M. Punk is gonna be here in Austin day before Hell in a Cell at a convention.

I'm wondering what I should ask him.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Punk v Ryback at HITC

Not sure if you can book this match correctly. It's too soon for Ryback to lose, too soon for him to win it all.
Sure you can. Heyman interferes, Punk retains, Ryback remains unblemished.
I like that Kofi is getting a push, I like him a lot. He's gonna be taking the IC belt from Miz at main event. I think he could be one of the top guys, pretty good on the mic and a lot of fun to watch in the ring.
I think Otunga needs a new gimmick too. He got no pop at all tonight.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I like that Kofi is getting a push, I like him a lot. He's gonna be taking the IC belt from Miz at main event. I think he could be one of the top guys, pretty good on the mic and a lot of fun to watch in the ring.

Lol wasn't Kofi the IC champ for like a year, just last year? He needs to put on some mass, like Ryback. That s**t will get you World Title matches.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Punk v Ryback at HITC

Not sure if you can book this match correctly. It's too soon for Ryback to lose, too soon for him to win it all.

hell in the cell is in the ATL this year

You know who coming

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Lol wasn't Kofi the IC champ for like a year, just last year? He needs to put on some mass, like Ryback. That s**t will get you World Title matches.

He had it a few times but not for very long. Id like to see him win the next MITB match.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Punk v Ryback at HITC

hell in the cell is in the ATL this year

You know who coming

For some reason I ad thought I read Duane Gill passed away, but he's just fine

HITC means no DQ finishes. Unless they want to end with Punk running away there's no way they keep Ryback's streak intact and have Punk leave with the belt.
Kofi was really good when he was facing Orton
Ryback is talented. I see why he gets a title shot so early. The fans are crazy for him, they chant all his catch phrases. Hes exciting. I dont expect him to win the belt though i think some type of interference will be involved

Originally posted by BMoore56:
Ryback is talented. I see why he gets a title shot so early. The fans are crazy for him, they chant all his catch phrases. Hes exciting. I dont expect him to win the belt though i think some type of interference will be involved

It would be foolish for them to do anything other than have Ryback dominate, and pin Punk clean. He's as hot as they could hope for right now. Who knows how long the window of opportunity will stay open.
Very surprised by Devon being apart of Aces and 8's. I swore they would use Bully Ray as the one who was letting them in.

I didn't watch Bound for Glory, actually forgot it was on, was busy with The Walking Dead.

As for RAW, missed first hour and a half. I was thinking it would be a 3 way, but I'm guessing Cena isn't 100% cleared, or else he would be in the match. This could go 1 of 2 ways, Ryback impresses, or Punk has to carry him the whole match. Ryback isn't nearly the talent that Goldberg was in his prime.
I thought it was going to be a 3 way hell in he cell.
dude screw Kofi.

He gave Miz a fat concussion. Who goes full form on a spin kick like that? He must've taken Miz' shoot on him to the heart.

BTW I like Heymans' character direction. He's like that mentor that is trying to lead punk to the right path, but punk doesn't want to go that route.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by BMoore56:

It would be foolish for them to do anything other than have Ryback dominate, and pin Punk clean. He's as hot as they could hope for right now. Who knows how long the window of opportunity will stay open.

a little early for him to win the belt.. if you look back at Goldberg when he debuted in WCW and then was champion not even a year into being there; all went downhill from there. I say Punk will somehow keep the belt, and Ryback will continue to be built up (though I too am nervous he will win the belt).

Raw was good, wicked kick by Kofi on the miz doe

Share 49erswebzone