LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by zillabeast:

Haha!!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Haha!!

I remember trading him to the 49ers in NFL '95 on the Genesis and racking up like 100 sacks in a season. He was unstoppable.
I remember trading him to the 49ers in NFL '95 on the Genesis and racking up like 100 sacks in a season. He was unstoppable.

i thought he played for the vikings....
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i thought he played for the vikings....

• jrg
  • Veteran
Thank god!

Report: Plans For Randy Orton To Turn Heel

Randy Orton has made it very clear on Twitter and in interviews that he prefers to be a heel.

F4Wonline.com is reporting WWE officials know this and do plan to make him happy by turning him heel as soon as possible. As of now, they're waiting until they feel Sheamus is strong enough to carry the Smackdown shows as the top babyface and afford to have Orton as a heel.

Originally posted by jrg:
Thank god!

Randy Orton has made it very clear on Twitter and in interviews that he prefers to be a heel.

F4Wonline.com is reporting WWE officials know this and do plan to make him happy by turning him heel as soon as possible. As of now, they're waiting until they feel Sheamus is strong enough to carry the Smackdown shows as the top babyface and afford to have Orton as a heel.

will turn heal

two weeks later

will get suspended or injured
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Thank god!

will turn heal

two weeks later

will get suspended for roids or injured

that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Thank god!

will turn heal

two weeks later

will get suspended for roids or injured

that

Probably right
I've seen tape of Goldberg doing a standing backflip. Ryback's not 1/2 the athlete Goldberg was. Then again with roid testing you shouldn't expect him to be either.

Miz just took one brutal kick to the face.

Punk v Ryback at HITC

Not sure if you can book this match correctly. It's too soon for Ryback to lose, too soon for him to win it all.
C.M. Punk is gonna be here in Austin day before Hell in a Cell at a convention.

I'm wondering what I should ask him.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Punk v Ryback at HITC

Not sure if you can book this match correctly. It's too soon for Ryback to lose, too soon for him to win it all.
Sure you can. Heyman interferes, Punk retains, Ryback remains unblemished.
I like that Kofi is getting a push, I like him a lot. He's gonna be taking the IC belt from Miz at main event. I think he could be one of the top guys, pretty good on the mic and a lot of fun to watch in the ring.
I think Otunga needs a new gimmick too. He got no pop at all tonight.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I like that Kofi is getting a push, I like him a lot. He's gonna be taking the IC belt from Miz at main event. I think he could be one of the top guys, pretty good on the mic and a lot of fun to watch in the ring.
I think Otunga needs a new gimmick too. He got no pop at all tonight.

Lol wasn't Kofi the IC champ for like a year, just last year? He needs to put on some mass, like Ryback. That s**t will get you World Title matches.
Share 49ersWebzone