There are 126 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
^Insanity
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Goldberg is a rare once in a life time kind of wrestler... he came, he kicked ass, and he left. His WWE run was nothing like he had in WCW & I agree with some of what Ryback says in the Mag... but better athlete in their primes? Probably is going to go to Goldberg.

Actually am going to give Bound for Glory a shot tonight...
  • bors
  • Veteran
anybody link tna payperview tonight
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
not a jump and held. Big show was fatter back then too . He's slimmed down for health reasons nowadays

Look at that pop doe

Big Show is way fatter now than he was back then.

He did lose a lot of weight but he gained a lot of it back.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Haha!!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Haha!!

I remember trading him to the 49ers in NFL '95 on the Genesis and racking up like 100 sacks in a season. He was unstoppable.
I remember trading him to the 49ers in NFL '95 on the Genesis and racking up like 100 sacks in a season. He was unstoppable.

i thought he played for the vikings....
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i thought he played for the vikings....

• jrg
  • Veteran
Thank god!

Report: Plans For Randy Orton To Turn Heel

Randy Orton has made it very clear on Twitter and in interviews that he prefers to be a heel.

F4Wonline.com is reporting WWE officials know this and do plan to make him happy by turning him heel as soon as possible. As of now, they're waiting until they feel Sheamus is strong enough to carry the Smackdown shows as the top babyface and afford to have Orton as a heel.

Originally posted by jrg:
Thank god!

Randy Orton has made it very clear on Twitter and in interviews that he prefers to be a heel.

F4Wonline.com is reporting WWE officials know this and do plan to make him happy by turning him heel as soon as possible. As of now, they're waiting until they feel Sheamus is strong enough to carry the Smackdown shows as the top babyface and afford to have Orton as a heel.

will turn heal

two weeks later

will get suspended or injured
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Thank god!

will turn heal

two weeks later

will get suspended for roids or injured

that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Thank god!

will turn heal

two weeks later

will get suspended for roids or injured

that

Probably right
I've seen tape of Goldberg doing a standing backflip. Ryback's not 1/2 the athlete Goldberg was. Then again with roid testing you shouldn't expect him to be either.

Miz just took one brutal kick to the face.
Punk v Ryback at HITC

Not sure if you can book this match correctly. It's too soon for Ryback to lose, too soon for him to win it all.
Share 49erswebzone