LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Search it on ticketmaster and type RAWSANJOSE as the code.

coo man. its gonna be sick
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Search it on ticketmaster and type RAWSANJOSE as the code.

coo man. its gonna be sick

I'd be juiced if The Rock showed up!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
IS VELVET SKY STILL IN TNA???

Nah. She left. And so did other TNA women wrestlers.

along with Katie Lee Burchil(Winter), Angelina Love, and not seen Rosita and Sarita in months.

Oh and Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McYntire's new group is called "The Band", which was used by TNA for Hall, Nash and Waltman.

she's a bad b***h, doe

I forget which, Velvet or Angelina Love, dated Hurricane Helms for sometime, not sure when, or if still together. I always enjoyed Velvets ass.
I forget which, Velvet or Angelina Love, dated Hurricane Helms for sometime, not sure when, or if still together. I always enjoyed Velvets ass.

Only reason I tuned in to watch TNA

I only watched for that, but I like TNA now. It's my old ECW like type of thing if that makes sense. I was ECW in the 90s, I watched at 2AM eastern on syndication just to see RVD, Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, Funk, etc... I know Hogan and Sting are in TNA, but I just like the feel of it. Sometimes it isn't predictable, like WWE can be.

I only watched for that, but I like TNA now. It's my old ECW like type of thing if that makes sense. I was ECW in the 90s, I watched at 2AM eastern on syndication just to see RVD, Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, Funk, etc... I know Hogan and Sting are in TNA, but I just like the feel of it. Sometimes it isn't predictable, like WWE can be.

I just can't get into it. I'm not a big fan of Hogan and he still acts like he needs to be in the spotlight.

I LOVED ECW though.

I just can't get into it. I'm not a big fan of Hogan and he still acts like he needs to be in the spotlight.

I LOVED ECW though.

I love it at times, and then hate it. I want to see who is behind Aces and 8s. Should be answered, finally, sunday at Bound for Glory.

I LOVED ECW though.

I love it at times, and then hate it. I want to see who is behind Aces and 8s. Should be answered, finally, sunday at Bound for Glory.

Will read the results.
  • bors
  • Veteran
will look on here for stream on sunday,think one of the 8s is festus
Originally posted by bors:
will look on here for stream on sunday,think one of the 8s is festus

The rumors have been Luke Gallows(Festus), Crimson, Matt Morgan, Jeff Jarrett(As leader), D-Lo Brown, Bischoff, and mole Bully Ray.

• bors
  • Veteran
d lo brown awesome,which bischoff?
[ Edited by zillabeast on Oct 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:

What a shocker, NOT, both from Boston, Mass Area, figures. Plus those Rich gotta stay together I guess.

Sorry, Eric. Probably whats gonna happen is, Sting and Bully Ray will get down to the last match, Bully turns on Sting, Aces and 8s pins Sting, then Jarrett comes out, declares TNA is his company again, and Bischoff is GM and not Hogan.

Another name being thrown out is Repo Man's son, he is down in OVW for TNA development.

Sorry, Eric. Probably whats gonna happen is, Sting and Bully Ray will get down to the last match, Bully turns on Sting, Aces and 8s pins Sting, then Jarrett comes out, declares TNA is his company again, and Bischoff is GM and not Hogan.

Another name being thrown out is Repo Man's son, he is down in OVW for TNA development.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking too.

Various wrestlers have played the parts for Aces & 8's - one time (maybe two), it sure looked like Samoa Joe's eye's above the half mask. Who will end up being officially a part of the group will be different than who's been under the masks so far.
Share 49ersWebzone