There are 52 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

"WWE security was unfortunately not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk's persona as a 'bad guy' fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him and one struck him in the kidney and on the back."

"WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment."
  • jrg
  • Veteran
watched a video of the dude that punk hit..hes saying "now i know how the fans in indiana felt when ron artest went after everyone"

• jrg
  • Veteran
speaking of CM Punk though..his new DVD dropped today

wow what a story

Here is the full version of the documentary. Watch it before it gets taken down!

Originally posted by jrg:

wow what a story

Here is the full version of the documentary. Watch it before it gets taken down!

Awesome. I'll have to check it out for sure.
watched a video of the dude that punk hit..hes saying "now i know how the fans in indiana felt when ron artest went after everyone"

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

yep. thats the one
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

wow what a story

Awesome. I'll have to check it out for sure.

lemme know what ya think bro
  • jrg
  • Veteran
CBS 13 reporter Laura Cole posted the following update on the CM Punk/fan incident via Twitter:

"Just got an update from the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department about the alleged incident involving @CMPunk. The Sheriff's Department says at this point the Fan does not want to proceed any further and there is no evidence that a crime occurred. The Sheriff's Department also says the video is not part of the investigation because there is no investigation."
Originally posted by pdizo916:

yep. thats the one

I can't believe i know him.

nothing new. Punk at ROH was nuts and AWESOME

5:55

''I'll fuvk your face up , dude.''.

*Punk comes at him bro*

'' Not right now.'' lol wut
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"I think the whole situation sucks," Punk told WWE.com. "It's an unfortunate and isolated incident. I was up in the stands, surrounded."

"Somebody said, 'let's push him down the stairs,'" Punk explained. "I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I'm really just glad nobody was hurt."

WWE.com posted the following comments from CM Punk regarding the fan incident on Monday's RAW:

lulz so he felt fine

cause last time i checked, the malice at the palace happened in detroit
punk will also be dropping the title at HIAC

100% guaransheed
  • Paul
  • Veteran
"I think the whole situation sucks," Punk told WWE.com. "It's an unfortunate and isolated incident. I was up in the stands, surrounded."

"Somebody said, 'let's push him down the stairs,'" Punk explained. "I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I'm really just glad nobody was hurt."

WWE.com posted the following comments from CM Punk regarding the fan incident on Monday's RAW:

this along with WWE having no security around Punk at all... should be fine. I found it funny when some "columnists" on wrestling sites were saying Punk was going to get fired. It will blow over
Share 49erswebzone