LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by jrg:
watched a video of the dude that punk hit..hes saying "now i know how the fans in indiana felt when ron artest went after everyone"

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
watched a video of the dude that punk hit..hes saying "now i know how the fans in indiana felt when ron artest went after everyone"

yep. thats the one
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
speaking of CM Punk though..his new DVD dropped today

wow what a story

Here is the full version of the documentary. Watch it before it gets taken down!

Awesome. I'll have to check it out for sure.

lemme know what ya think bro
  • jrg
  • Veteran
CBS 13 reporter Laura Cole posted the following update on the CM Punk/fan incident via Twitter:

"Just got an update from the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department about the alleged incident involving @CMPunk. The Sheriff's Department says at this point the Fan does not want to proceed any further and there is no evidence that a crime occurred. The Sheriff's Department also says the video is not part of the investigation because there is no investigation."

yep. thats the one

I can't believe i know him.
nothing new. Punk at ROH was nuts and AWESOME

5:55

''I'll fuvk your face up , dude.''.

*Punk comes at him bro*

'' Not right now.'' lol wut
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"I think the whole situation sucks," Punk told WWE.com. "It's an unfortunate and isolated incident. I was up in the stands, surrounded."

"Somebody said, 'let's push him down the stairs,'" Punk explained. "I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I'm really just glad nobody was hurt."

WWE.com posted the following comments from CM Punk regarding the fan incident on Monday's RAW:

lulz so he felt fine

cause last time i checked, the malice at the palace happened in detroit
punk will also be dropping the title at HIAC

100% guaransheed

• Paul
  • Veteran
"I think the whole situation sucks," Punk told WWE.com. "It's an unfortunate and isolated incident. I was up in the stands, surrounded."

"Somebody said, 'let's push him down the stairs,'" Punk explained. "I got hit in the ribs three times. I was getting shoved and I was getting punched…Then I started getting tagged in the back of the head. Unfortunately, I lashed out in the heat of the moment and I apologize. I'm really just glad nobody was hurt."

WWE.com posted the following comments from CM Punk regarding the fan incident on Monday's RAW:

this along with WWE having no security around Punk at all... should be fine. I found it funny when some "columnists" on wrestling sites were saying Punk was going to get fired. It will blow over
Most of the mainstream media is only starting to pick up on this. I think it will only hurt the WWE in the long run. They've got their own Ron Artest now, just like the dude said.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
watching the Punk documentary right now... wow is it honest & extremely deep. I know Punk is taking some flack for his issue on Raw, but I still love the guy. Great stuff!
Most of the mainstream media is only starting to pick up on this. I think it will only hurt the WWE in the long run. They've got their own Ron Artest now, just like the dude said.

Not to excuse the fans of putting hands on Punk, but Punk had no business hitting that fan. He should've been in the audience.

Not to excuse the fans of putting hands on Punk, but Punk had no business hitting that fan. He should've been in the audience.

Yeah, Punk had no right to hit the fan, you gotta keep your cool. I dont know why they had him go into the audience, it doesn't help anything now a days.

And seeing how Del Rio is getting a lot of flack for ripping up a 4 yr old girls sign and mocking her, while WWE saying it was all a part of his character is sad. Both incidents should never happen. I understand if it was a grown mans sign, but a 4yr olds sign, thats being a jerk, I dont care abouyt character or not, dont rip up a kids sign, I thought WWE was Anti-Bully, and they act like one all the time.

You, as WWE and Employees, open yourselves up to plenty of backlash, not from media, but potential lawsuits, potentially both, you can consider Del Rio's as a bully, and Punk has no right to hit someone not working for WWE.
Share 49ersWebzone