There are 171 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Abraham Washintgon. He was that tag team manager that got fired for making a Kobe Bryant rape joke on tv. Managed the Prime Time players.

In the middle of the match he said his boy "was dominating like Kobe Bryant in a Colorado hotel ." I lol'd.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked him. When did he get fired?

Late July/Early August? Someplace in there. I liked him too.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Abraham Washintgon. He was that tag team manager that got fired for making a Kobe Bryant rape joke on tv. Managed the Prime Time players.

In the middle of the match he said his boy "was dominating like Kobe Bryant in a Colorado hotel ." I lol'd.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked him. When did he get fired?

Late July/Early August? Someplace in there. I liked him too.

wtf. he said that on a microphone? What an idiot!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
The things people sue for now.

This is the America we all know and love
Lulz "can't talk about it"

Aka

I have to get my story straight so I can't tell what really happened
He clearly slaps punk in the head

:/
Originally posted by ads_2006:
He clearly slaps punk in the head

:/

• jrg
  • Veteran
yeah he hit punk a few times before punk did something

f**k that dude. he got what he deserved
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Raw was pretty awesome... I could see the Ratings getting closer back to a 3.0 after the 2.5 last week. Keep JBL on the announce team,. wwe has already made some major creative changes. Vince also probably should stay on Monday nights & yeah I think Ryback is the next big thing.

The Whole Punk ordeal not sure how it plays out... he was by himself in the stands (not a common thing) without any security, and plus he's the only thing WWE has right now next to Cena. Him dropping the title is maybe a bit likely, but imo no way he gets fired... as Punk to say TNA could be a game changer. I'll keep an eye out.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
^lol JBL on the announce team is hilarious

hes always yelling at someone
Originally posted by jrg:
^lol JBL on the announce team is hilarious

hes always yelling at someone

he got a HUGE pop when the announce team was introduced before the show.

• jrg
  • Veteran
3:46

"WWE security was unfortunately not in the appropriate place at the time. Given CM Punk's persona as a 'bad guy' fans were naturally heckling him, but unfortunately a few fans began shoving him and one struck him in the kidney and on the back."

"WWE regrets that proper security measures were not in place, and CM Punk apologizes for reacting in the heat of the moment."
  • jrg
  • Veteran
watched a video of the dude that punk hit..hes saying "now i know how the fans in indiana felt when ron artest went after everyone"

• jrg
  • Veteran
speaking of CM Punk though..his new DVD dropped today

wow what a story

Here is the full version of the documentary. Watch it before it gets taken down!

Originally posted by jrg:
speaking of CM Punk though..his new DVD dropped today

wow what a story

Here is the full version of the documentary. Watch it before it gets taken down!

Awesome. I'll have to check it out for sure.
Share 49ersWebzone