There are 73 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol, here's a convo i had with him

Antoine Lynn
aw man. i heard what happened to you at the wrestling event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago
Chuck Schmidt
Yeah man a lot of people have. Can't really talk about it tho. I'm gonna b suing more than likely

15 minutes ago
Antoine Lynn
good luck, bro.

*we talked about other stuff, doe.

I can't say I blame him. Opportunity knocked on his doorstep bright and shining tonight. He can get Punk, as an independent contractor -- as well as both WWE and the Arco Arena too for lousy security.

Punk will lose his title, and be suspended. I doubt he gets fired, but its possible if he chooses to handle this the wrong way. Thems the breaks.

You'll see s lot of old timers come out and talk about how rowdy the mid-south coliseum was in the 80s and how much worse those fans were. Stuff like that. Punk f**ked up bad tonight and I'm sure he's gonna pay bad for it. Probably get go to anger management, all that.

Remember they canned AW for much less. Punk is worth a lot more money though, which is why I think he gets a pass here. Still. Jesus,
Originally posted by zillabeast:
lol, here's a convo i had with him

Antoine Lynn
aw man. i heard what happened to you at the wrestling event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago
Chuck Schmidt
Yeah man a lot of people have. Can't really talk about it tho. I'm gonna b suing more than likely

15 minutes ago
Antoine Lynn
good luck, bro.

*we talked about other stuff, doe.

I can't say I blame him. Opportunity knocked on his doorstep bright and shining tonight. He can get Punk, as an independent contractor -- as well as both WWE and the Arco Arena too for lousy security.

Punk will lose his title, and be suspended. I doubt he gets fired, but its possible if he chooses to handle this the wrong way. Thems the breaks.

You'll see s lot of old timers come out and talk about how rowdy the mid-south coliseum was in the 80s and how much worse those fans were. Stuff like that. Punk f**ked up bad tonight and I'm sure he's gonna pay bad for it. Probably get go to anger management, all that.

Remember they canned AW for much less. Punk is worth a lot more money though, which is why I think he gets a pass here. Still. Jesus,

who is "AW?" If Charles wins, im going to hit him up for some money.
who is "AW?" If Charles wins, im going to hit him up for some money.

Abraham Washintgon. He was that tag team manager that got fired for making a Kobe Bryant rape joke on tv. Managed the Prime Time players.

In the middle of the match he said his boy "was dominating like Kobe Bryant in a Colorado hotel ." I lol'd.
Abraham Washintgon. He was that tag team manager that got fired for making a Kobe Bryant rape joke on tv. Managed the Prime Time players.

In the middle of the match he said his boy "was dominating like Kobe Bryant in a Colorado hotel ." I lol'd.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked him. When did he get fired?

Late July/Early August? Someplace in there. I liked him too.

Late July/Early August? Someplace in there. I liked him too.

wtf. he said that on a microphone? What an idiot!
The things people sue for now.

This is the America we all know and love
Lulz "can't talk about it"

Aka

I have to get my story straight so I can't tell what really happened
He clearly slaps punk in the head

:/
Originally posted by ads_2006:
He clearly slaps punk in the head

:/

• jrg
  • Veteran
yeah he hit punk a few times before punk did something

f**k that dude. he got what he deserved
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Raw was pretty awesome... I could see the Ratings getting closer back to a 3.0 after the 2.5 last week. Keep JBL on the announce team,. wwe has already made some major creative changes. Vince also probably should stay on Monday nights & yeah I think Ryback is the next big thing.

The Whole Punk ordeal not sure how it plays out... he was by himself in the stands (not a common thing) without any security, and plus he's the only thing WWE has right now next to Cena. Him dropping the title is maybe a bit likely, but imo no way he gets fired... as Punk to say TNA could be a game changer. I'll keep an eye out.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
^lol JBL on the announce team is hilarious

hes always yelling at someone
Originally posted by jrg:
^lol JBL on the announce team is hilarious

hes always yelling at someone

he got a HUGE pop when the announce team was introduced before the show.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
3:46

Share 49erswebzone