LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
^ WOW
Originally posted by jrg:
^ WOW

I'm guessing he touched Punk's ass or something while reaching for the shades. If that was the case I woulda snapped too.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Right on, everyone is talking about that main event. It was one of the best in years!

Nah n***a, it wasn't me. I was sitting on the other side of the arena...

But I saw that s**t, doe.
Guy filed charges. So much for C.M. Punk.

http://www.pwmania.com/fan-attacked-wwe-raw-filing-charges-cm-punk-post-photos-victim#.UHPNNpG9KSM

http://www.pwmania.com/fan-attacked-wwe-raw-filing-charges-cm-punk-post-photos-victim#.UHPNNpG9KSM

i know that n***a.

We graduated in the same class and we knew each other since 1995
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i know that n***a.

He's about to cash in on a nice settlement.

Text him and see what's up?
[ Edited by zillabeast on Oct 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM ]

i know that n***a.

He's about to cash in on a nice settlement.

Text him and see what's up?

I don't know him like that anymore, but we went to the same elementary and middle schools together. But we know the same people, doe...

BTW, i cannot imagine why a wrestler would go into a crowd in the first place without "warning the crowd." I mean, IMO, it's quite stupid for a famed wrestler to spontaneously jump into a crowd. They should've had more security around PUNK or something.
I don't know him like that anymore, but we went to the same elementary and middle schools together. But we know the same people, doe...

BTW, i cannot imagine why a wrestler would go into a crowd in the first place without "warning the crowd." I mean, IMO, it's quite stupid for a famed wrestler to spontaneously jump into a crowd. They should've had more security around PUNK or something.

i actually found this n***a's facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/chuck.schmidt85

We only have one mutual friend. I emailed him, doe.

You can tell security was badly lacking there. Didn't have a chance to catch up or understaffed, not sure.

What's crazy is your friend did nothing wrong. Some dick in a white t-shirt reached his hand in there, flipped the bird, and gave the shove. It was wrong of Punk to lose his cool with a fan like that, but even worse that he nailed the wrong guy and didn't even know it.

lol, here's a convo i had with him

Antoine Lynn
aw man. i heard what happened to you at the wrestling event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago
Chuck Schmidt
Yeah man a lot of people have. Can't really talk about it tho. I'm gonna b suing more than likely

15 minutes ago
Antoine Lynn
good luck, bro.

*we talked about other stuff, doe.

Antoine Lynn
aw man. i heard what happened to you at the wrestling event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago
Chuck Schmidt
Yeah man a lot of people have. Can't really talk about it tho. I'm gonna b suing more than likely

15 minutes ago
Antoine Lynn
good luck, bro.

I can't say I blame him. Opportunity knocked on his doorstep bright and shining tonight. He can get Punk, as an independent contractor -- as well as both WWE and the Arco Arena too for lousy security.

Punk will lose his title, and be suspended. I doubt he gets fired, but its possible if he chooses to handle this the wrong way. Thems the breaks.

You'll see s lot of old timers come out and talk about how rowdy the mid-south coliseum was in the 80s and how much worse those fans were. Stuff like that. Punk f**ked up bad tonight and I'm sure he's gonna pay bad for it. Probably get go to anger management, all that.

Remember they canned AW for much less. Punk is worth a lot more money though, which is why I think he gets a pass here. Still. Jesus,

Antoine Lynn

30 minutes ago
Chuck Schmidt

15 minutes ago
Antoine Lynn
good luck, bro.

I can't say I blame him. Opportunity knocked on his doorstep bright and shining tonight. He can get Punk, as an independent contractor -- as well as both WWE and the Arco Arena too for lousy security.

Punk will lose his title, and be suspended. I doubt he gets fired, but its possible if he chooses to handle this the wrong way. Thems the breaks.

You'll see s lot of old timers come out and talk about how rowdy the mid-south coliseum was in the 80s and how much worse those fans were. Stuff like that. Punk f**ked up bad tonight and I'm sure he's gonna pay bad for it. Probably get go to anger management, all that.

Remember they canned AW for much less. Punk is worth a lot more money though, which is why I think he gets a pass here. Still. Jesus,

who is "AW?" If Charles wins, im going to hit him up for some money.
who is "AW?" If Charles wins, im going to hit him up for some money.

Abraham Washintgon. He was that tag team manager that got fired for making a Kobe Bryant rape joke on tv. Managed the Prime Time players.

In the middle of the match he said his boy "was dominating like Kobe Bryant in a Colorado hotel ." I lol'd.
Abraham Washintgon. He was that tag team manager that got fired for making a Kobe Bryant rape joke on tv. Managed the Prime Time players.

In the middle of the match he said his boy "was dominating like Kobe Bryant in a Colorado hotel ." I lol'd.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked him. When did he get fired?
Share 49ersWebzone