There are 218 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ritchie:
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Complain to the writers.

I wish we could. My only course of action is watching TNA instead.

Is Lashley going to TnA?

Lashley is a MMA fighter
Originally posted by jrg1:
Complain to the writers.

Is Lashley going to TnA?

Lashley is a MMA fighter

Same with Brock Lesnar. He fought in UFC (and lost).
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
When Vince Young "died" and eventually came back. Its all part of the storyline. Undertaker wont officially go out like that.

That was a different situation though... they actually were going to keep Vince off the air for good, but then Chris Benoit died for real in that f**ked up story from last year, so they decided to drop the storyline in good taste.
Originally posted by jrg1:
Complain to the writers.

Is Lashley going to TnA?

Lashley is a MMA fighter

Same with Brock Lesnar. He fought in UFC (and lost).

I read on lordsofpain.net that he isn't ruling out TNA (based off a radio interview)
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I've been

waiting for someone to make an official Wrestling thread.

Would be nice.............

Talk about when wrestling was really good.

Talk about the old NWA , UWF , WCCW , AWA , WCW , ECW & some old WWF.
The way they talked about Taker on RAW, it made it seem like he's retired for real.
the more that leave WWE for TNA the better. WWE needs the competition to make a better product. their wrestlers are good, great storylines, and young.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
the more that leave WWE for TNA the better. WWE needs the competition to make a better product. their wrestlers are good, great storylines, and young.

Yes, yet they still get 1/3 (literally) the ratings of RAW because Spike TV doesn't publicize TNA Impact. Instead, they publicize reruns of CSI. Ironically, ECW (the real, original one) was on TNN (the network that became Spike TV) and died out because the channel did not advertise or promote the product. Yet back when RAW was on Spike, they revolved all their programming around the WWE. I guess TNA doesn't have the respect level yet.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

Yes, yet they still get 1/3 (literally) the ratings of RAW because Spike TV doesn't publicize TNA Impact. Instead, they publicize reruns of CSI. Ironically, ECW (the real, original one) was on TNN (the network that became Spike TV) and died out because the channel did not advertise or promote the product. Yet back when RAW was on Spike, they revolved all their programming around the WWE. I guess TNA doesn't have the respect level yet.

yeah, maybe they can get to TNT or FOX. just please god do not sell to WWE.
Mr.Keeeeeeeeeeennnnnneeeeddddddyyyyyyy......Kenedy. Sorry I could not resist.

aman, if you don't mind can you change the title of thread and just make this the official wrestling thread?

Or any mod?
bump to make it official!
The stipulation was he would be banned from the WWE if he lost. I hope this is just a storyline and not the truth. 2008 would be a terrible year if both Ric Flair and Taker retired.

It's obviously a storyline. I guess they got tired of killing him on air so they went with a more traditional approach for him to take a couple month break.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Mr.Keeeeeeeeeeennnnnneeeeddddddyyyyyyy......Kenedy. Sorry I could not resist.

Now he should be the WWE Champ or Jeff Hardy.
What are you guys still in 1st grade? I stopped watchin that s**t when Stone Cold and the Rock left.
Share 49ersWebzone