LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 217 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Is there anything hotter than an oiled up, hard breathing Triple H?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Damn. Was never a fan of Swann, but didn't expect this

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I'd love to see pwg in person...gotta get to socal doe
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I'd love to see pwg in person...gotta get to socal doe

Ricochet is nuts
Swann is gonna be released.

Should have debuted on tv tonight instead of another segment with that wrinkly ass sheet behind him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Should have debuted on tv tonight instead of another segment with that wrinkly ass sheet behind him.

His gimmick is already annoying/corny to me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jeez. USA loaded w/ WWE.

Monday: RAW
Tuesday: Smackdown
Wednesday: NXT
Thursday: Tribute To The Troops
Rousey

Originally posted by jrg:

They arent doing enough with him yet. They need to go all out on it and introduce all the weird s**t he did in TNA or do something similar.
Originally posted by jrg:

They arent doing enough with him yet. They need to go all out on it and introduce all the weird s**t he did in TNA or do something similar.

jrg is not WOKEN
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
jrg is not WOKEN

Maybe it was just the segment tonight. Like it was literally the same thing. Them just going back and forth and eventually just doing their weird laughs.

Yeah it was bad writing and they're dropping the ball earlier than I thought they would. A feud with Bray was a bad idea for Matt though. Bray has lost all his credibility.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Dec 12, 2017 at 12:16 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yeah it was bad writing and they're dropping the ball earlier than I thought they would. A feud with Bray was a bad idea for Matt though. Bray has lost all its credibility.

For me it just needs variety in their promos and some actual action. The two of them laughing every week and doing nothing is boring. Have one of the two "find" the other and attack them.
Share 49ersWebzone