There are 98 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

Originally posted by ninerpride:
Sad thing is the WWE is profiting even more now than they did during the heyday of the attitude era so I don't see much changing.

They're playing it safe and even though the RAW/SD tapings aren't drawing the sellouts they did weekly during back a decade ago and the ratings are what, 2 and even sometimes 3 points lower than the peak levels of the attitude era, they're making more money I believe.

I'd bet a lot of that has to do with their international presence. For example, since Khali had his title reign the WWE's popularity in India has skyrocketed.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Thank God those days are gone (for the moment anyway).

That was one of the main reasons I stopped watching the WWE. That dude annoyed the hell out of me. All of his matches are the same. He gets his asked kicked the whole match. He reverses something, does his 3 moves (fu, 5 knuckle shuffle, and a shoulder tackle).
Originally posted by angelv05:
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Thank God those days are gone (for the moment anyway).

That was one of the main reasons I stopped watching the WWE. That dude annoyed the hell out of me. All of his matches are the same. He gets his asked kicked the whole match. He reverses something, does his 3 moves (fu, 5 knuckle shuffle, and a shoulder tackle).

Cena was the best wrestler in mainstream wrestling last year before the injury, classic with Umaga, good matches with Khali (!), the series with HBK including going broadway (60 minutes). Its too bad he doesn't have a foil akin to Austin/Rock they should have left him and Edge there feud is one of the best of the modern era if not the best, when you consider the matches they produced together.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ug92fkFAFTs

The best high flier of all time without a doubt.
Originally posted by angelv05:
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Thank God those days are gone (for the moment anyway).

That was one of the main reasons I stopped watching the WWE. That dude annoyed the hell out of me. All of his matches are the same. He gets his asked kicked the whole match. He reverses something, does his 3 moves (fu, 5 knuckle shuffle, and a shoulder tackle).

I happen to agree with you. Can't watch WWE as often as you guys, but what I see of him qualifies as a cure for insomnia. Looks as if he took wrestling lessons from the Hulkster.
LMAO at Edge and Vicki Guerrero

That wedding planner has a knockin @ss body...

FTW
Originally posted by ritchie:
LMAO at Edge and Vicki Guerrero

That wedding planner has a knockin @ss body...

I know, she is so fine. I saw some pics on her myspace and she is bangin...
FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME, FIVE TIME WCW CHAMP!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ANKDVFxkbo&feature=related

Ric Flair's first ever Woooooo. Sounding like Dusty Rhodes mixed with Superstar Billy Ghram too funny.

Woooooooooooooooooooo

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ANKDVFxkbo&feature=related

Ric Flair's first ever Woooooo. Sounding like Dusty Rhodes mixed with Superstar Billy Ghram too funny.

Woooooooooooooooooooo

Great!!!

Baby Doll's turn on the American Dream

Shame on you Baby Doll
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jul 20, 2008 at 3:18 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

FTW

wow


who the eff was that?

I haven't seen wrestling like that since the 90's WCW and pre WWE TNA
Watch the Great American Bash right now for free! It lags a little but other that that its good quality.

http://wrestling-tv.niceboard.net/Wrestling-tv-stream-room-h6.htm

Results so far:

Hawkins and Ryder are the new WWE Tag Team Champs

Shelton Benjamain is the new US Champ

Mark Henry beat Tommy Dreamer when Colin Delaney betrayed him

Shawn Michaels is currently a bloody mess but the match continues....
Originally posted by aman49:
Watch the Great American Bash right now for free! It lags a little but other that that its good quality.

http://wrestling-tv.niceboard.net/Wrestling-tv-stream-room-h6.htm

Results so far:

Hawkins and Ryder are the new WWE Tag Team Champs

Shelton Benjamain is the new US Champ

Mark Henry beat Tommy Dreamer when Colin Delaney betrayed him

Shawn Michaels is currently a bloody mess but the match continues....

Everybody loves the gold standard.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by aman49:
Watch the Great American Bash right now for free! It lags a little but other that that its good quality.

http://wrestling-tv.niceboard.net/Wrestling-tv-stream-room-h6.htm

Results so far:

Hawkins and Ryder are the new WWE Tag Team Champs

Shelton Benjamain is the new US Champ

Mark Henry beat Tommy Dreamer when Colin Delaney betrayed him

Shawn Michaels is currently a bloody mess but the match continues....

Everybody loves the gold standard.

Not me I'm a Matt Hardy fan.

Also Jericho beat HBK, Cena lost to JBL and Michelle McCool won the first ever Divas Championship.
Share 49erswebzone