LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

I may be in the minority, but i love Daniels as Curry Man more than I did as the Fallen Angel. The only thing about the Curry Man gimmick is that it is kind of a mid card gimmick, so his talents can't be fully used. He is a damn good wrestler, up there with AJ.
wait, what? who is curry man? i have not been able to watch wrestling for a while now, i have been working 6 day weeks, and getting home at 11pm.
Curry Man's entrance: You'll see why people are shocked to find out this is Christopher Daniels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUJPVdErJyU
Rhodes and Debiase are the new tag team champs after Rhodes betrayed Holly and Mark Henry, yes I said Mark Henry, won the ECW Championship over Show and Kane.
Originally posted by aman49:
Curry Man's entrance: You'll see why people are shocked to find out this is Christopher Daniels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUJPVdErJyU

that must be a fun character, but ir has to get old quick.
Kofi Kingston is the new Intercontinental Champion!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Wait... what??? How did he end up in an IC match to begin with????

He got drafted to Raw in the Supplemental Draft.

WWE and the WHC are both staying on Smackdown after tonight, which makes no sense to me.

He got drafted to Raw in the Supplemental Draft.

WWE and the WHC are both staying on Smackdown after tonight, which makes no sense to me.

They better have some tricks up their sleeve. On the bright side, this is the first time in over a year that the WWE has taken a creative twist like this. I'm actually excited for Raw tomorrow so I can find out what the f**k is going on
I also loved the Dibiase/ Rhodes twist.
[ Edited by ethan05 on Jun 29, 2008 at 8:47 PM ]

Originally posted by ethan05:

Yeah I expected it to happen but I'm all for it. I think they should start a stable with all the 2nd and 3rd generation superstars in the WWE with Orton as their leader.

Orton
Dibiase
Rhodes
DH Smith
Natalie Neidhart

I think that could be a kickass stable if done right and a lot better then La Familia.
Originally posted by ethan05:

Yeah I expected it to happen but I'm all for it. I think they should start a stable with all the 2nd and 3rd generation superstars in the WWE with Orton as their leader.

Orton
Dibiase
Rhodes
DH Smith
Natalie Neidhart

I think that could be a kickass stable if done right and a lot better then La Familia.

That's like the Hart Foundation meets the Million Dollar Corporation
Tonights opening, yes yes, a million times yes.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

If the guy who challenged the guy who did the cool thing earlier wins, I will be soooooooooooooooooo p**sed.

(I tried to take out any spoilers for the West Coast people).
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

If the guy who challenged the guy who did the cool thing earlier wins, I will be soooooooooooooooooo p**sed.

(I tried to take out any spoilers for the West Coast people).

amen
Share 49ersWebzone