There are 195 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Maybe Triple H going to Smackdown has more to do with him having more time with Steph? She is prego. Smackdown is recorded so he has more time off. I think last time she was prego he was injured anyway right? Maybe thats why.

Also it would be cool to have a Batista/Cena feud and a HHH/Edge feud.

Also, I wonder whats happening to the Undertaker. Hmm...
Wow, I read on another MB that JR posted a blog and he wasn't in the "know" that he was heading to SD and even thought about quitting the WWE after last night's show and not going to tonight's SD taping.

I had no idea that announcers weren't in the "know". I thought JR's face showed he was shocked but thought it was all in the storyline but to read that he actually was very upset with the decision and almost quit last night, stunned.

I don't know how likely is it that he stays on SD long term. Said in his blog that with SD switching from the CW to MyNetwork is a huge reason why the WWE wanted him to go to SD. So I'm guessing that months after the switch takes place, JR will head back to RAW?

I don't know?
Full SD draft results..

Quote:

SmackDown! Gained:
Triple H
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Shelton Benjamin
Umaga
Carlito
Big Daddy V
Brian Kendrick
Trevor Murdoch
DH Smith
Maria
Jim Ross

SmackDown! Lost:
Batista
Rey Mysterio
Matt Hardy
Finlay
Mark Henry
Chuck Palumbo
Jamie Noble
Deuce
Hornswaggle
Michael Cole
Quote:

RAW Gained:
Batista
Rey Mysterio
CM Punk
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Chuck Palumbo
Jamie Noble
Deuce
Matt Striker
Layla
Michael Cole

RAW Lost:
Triple H
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Umaga
Carlito
Brian Kendrick
Trevor Murdoch
DH Smith
Super Crazy
Maria
Jim Ross
What is Kurt Angle up to these days?
He's in TNA right now.

Basically filling in the "HHH" role there as the guy who gets shoved down your throat in every other segment.
Originally posted by ninerpride:
He's in TNA right now.

Basically filling in the "HHH" role there as the guy who gets shoved down your throat in every other segment.

Lay off HHH man...
i just watched the Monday Night Wars on Youtube

i dont watch wrestling religiously anymore but those videos sure bring back memories.
I don't watch wrestling much either.

I do read spoilers and if something sounds good, I'll tune in and watch since I live on the west coast and are usually three hours behind.

Know the "basics" of what's going on reading and going to a few wrestling sites, but I don't think I'll ever get into wrestling as I did back in the mid to late 90s into about mid to late 01.

Course the attitude era was the best for me. Since then, it's been kinda of blah.

Regarding the monday night wars, yeah i posted that and watched it for the first time on youtube as I never bought the DVD. Although critics will say it doesn't tell the whole truth of the "wars" and it left out a good portion of WCW's rise and WWF's stagnant programming, probably the best we're gonna see in terms of a program that reviews what happened.
He's in TNA right now.

lol SO TRUE!!! I didn't mind watching TNA until he got there. Since then he has to be a part of every segment it seems like and its gotten old just like Triple H always having to be in the main event.

Did anyone catch the Ultimate Warrior's match with OJ in Barcelona?

I just watched it and I am amazed how the bout went.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Whoah...Warriors and OJ? WTF. I gotta look for that now.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
He's in TNA right now.

lol SO TRUE!!! I didn't mind watching TNA until he got there. Since then he has to be a part of every segment it seems like and its gotten old just like Triple H always having to be in the main event.

When your the best your the best enough said.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
He's in TNA right now.

When your the best your the best enough said.

He is good but he's boring as hell in my opinion I'd rather see A.J. Styles get back in the fold instead of having all these former WWE guys run for the title all the time.
Originally posted by ritchie:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Whoah...Warriors and OJ? WTF. I gotta look for that now.

Warrior has a bad knee. Looks to me that Orlando Jordan carried him through the match. Must have been hot as hell in the arena - both were sweating buckets.

Warrior wins some 9-10 minutes into the match.

No really big pops for either.

Warrior brought his kids up to the ring prior to the match.

Got to give Warrior credit for promoting the heck out his match.
Share 49ersWebzone