There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
I normally wouldn't post a damn thing of BR....but this...this is too good.

Bleacher Report: What prompted you to call LeBron James a dork on the Jim Rome show? Is there any sort of history between the two of you?

Chael Sonnen: His name being brought up prompted it. He makesUrkel look cool. I would have liked to call him a t**t, but they changed subjects. Let me tell you a story about LeBron. He asked the UFC for tickets for my fight againstAnderson Silva. We sit the guy front row, and all through the night he snubs our fans. He's a guest in our house and he refuses to sign any autographs or take any pictures unless your cup size was later in the alphabet than he was able to learn. And from what I understand, he thinks the letter purple comes after C. This guy walked up to my fiancee backstage and asks her if there's a Tic Tac in her blouse or if she was just happy to see him. I had a UFC employee tell me he saw a mother wheel her handicapped child up to him to get a picture. Lebron was walking towards them. When he reached the kid, the mother stopped the wheelchair. Lebron took the wheelchair, wheeled it out of the way and kept walking.

I'd like to slap the divots right off his face.

B/R: You versus LeBron James at UFC 200. Who wins the fight, and how?
CS: He'd run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Jun 19, 2013 at 7:44 AM ]
stopped reading at "Chael Sonnen"
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Bleacher Report: What prompted you to call LeBron James a dork on the Jim Rome show? Is there any sort of history between the two of you?

Chael Sonnen: His name being brought up prompted it. He makesUrkel look cool. I would have liked to call him a t**t, but they changed subjects. Let me tell you a story about LeBron. He asked the UFC for tickets for my fight againstAnderson Silva. We sit the guy front row, and all through the night he snubs our fans. He's a guest in our house and he refuses to sign any autographs or take any pictures unless your cup size was later in the alphabet than he was able to learn. And from what I understand, he thinks the letter purple comes after C. This guy walked up to my fiancee backstage and asks her if there's a Tic Tac in her blouse or if she was just happy to see him. I had a UFC employee tell me he saw a mother wheel her handicapped child up to him to get a picture. Lebron was walking towards them. When he reached the kid, the mother stopped the wheelchair. Lebron took the wheelchair, wheeled it out of the way and kept walking.

CS: He'd run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

I applaud Chael Sonnen for this, and f*** LeBron James!!!
Lebron would beast on that neverwas.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

No he wouldn't, I think you underestimate Chael's skills. Chael wouldn't even have to hit him and LeBron would flop. lol
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Not likely.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

It's official. GSP vs. Hendricks on November 16th!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Btw when is the new TUF airing??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Btw when is the new TUF airing??

haven't selected a date yet, but i think it's in Sept.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Gracies been dominating for decades:

Originally posted by SF69ers:
If anyone's interested, pretty cool short documentary on Blackzilian member and kickboxing juggernaut, Tyrone Spong, preparing for his fight against Remy Bonjasky

King of the Ring 2: Tyrone Spong

He'll be competing in the Glory light heavyweight kickboxing tourney on Saturday

if anyone was interested:

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
For s**ts and giggles lol

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
heres the second one lol

Originally posted by Kolohe:
For s**ts and giggles lol

lol karate dude was pretty weak.