There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Meathead made short work of De Fries .

i don't think that hook landed..... knocked him down with his stomach.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-heavyweight-matt-mitrione-suspended-for-breach-of-conduct-following-fallon-fox-rant

here's your reward matt..... suspension.

for talking about Fallon Fox....

"That is a lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak. And I mean that. Because you lied on your license to beat up women. That's disgusting. You should be embarrassed yourself."
http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-heavyweight-matt-mitrione-suspended-for-breach-of-conduct-following-fallon-fox-rant

here's your reward matt..... suspension.

for talking about Fallon Fox....

"That is a lying, sick, sociopathic, disgusting freak. And I mean that. Because you lied on your license to beat up women. That's disgusting. You should be embarrassed yourself."

i agree with the suspension since that was basically a hate message, but i agree with him that Fallon Fox should NOT be permitted to fighting other women
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I missed the fights last night, anyone see how good Mousasi did last night??

I thought he looked pretty good, but not super impressive. What I really liked was how effortless he made it look. He kept the fight standing and was landing jab after jab after jab. He threw in hooks from time to time and leg kicks, and by the end of the fight, Litfi's face was a bloody mess. Mousasi was precise and accurate with his shots. I'd like to see more explosion, but that really is his style.

"Some people call it lay and pray, so maybe I did that in the stand-up."
--Mousasi during in post fight interview.

i like mousasi, but

haha weird. i thought it was pretty good. when he started getting his range, dude's face was getting murdered by the jab.

Now lets see Mousasi fight a real UFC fighter. I really don't think Mousasi should be fighting at 205 though, 185 is where he should be. I just think he'd make a better fight against Anderson Silva. 185 pound class is losing talent btw or fading in talent.
Now lets see Mousasi fight a real UFC fighter. I really don't think Mousasi should be fighting at 205 though, 185 is where he should be. I just think he'd make a better fight against Anderson Silva. 185 pound class is losing talent btw or fading in talent.

they'll come back when anderson retires..... lol.

i agree about him dropping to 185
Damn man gonna be a fun final.
3rd dude in a row sent to the hospital in an ambulance.

Who do you guys have in the final? Kevin has also destroyed his last 3 opponents. Flip a coin? If Uriah has good cardio and doesn't stay on the ground for long he should take it. But if he gasses out it's going to be a long night. Kevin has one punch KO power too and Uriah was clipped a few times by Dylan.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Apr 10, 2013 at 7:34 AM ]
BJ Penn's wife

lol, his baby looks like Robby Lawler.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
And I still don't know why BJ goes to massage parlors and was checking out my sister, his wife is way hotter than any massage parlor chick.
And I still don't know why BJ goes to massage parlors and was checking out my sister, his wife is way hotter than any massage parlor chick.

his wife is hot!

his wife is back in Hilo while his new gym is close by to the massage parlors

........i mean.......... i heard they're nearby.........................
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Apr 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

his wife is back in Hilo while his new gym is close by to the massage parlors

........i mean.......... i heard they're nearby.........................

LOL Ward!!! Yes I know, its like a Massage Parlor mall.

Which one do you go to 808?? Rapongi is on the end haha yes I even know the names!!!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

she's cute at best. That's just a good pic of her.