There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Next season of TUF...........Rhonda Rousey and winner of Tate vs Zingano will be the coaches with women fighters and men fighters living in the same house
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Condit got robbed
Pretty even. The take downs were the difference.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Yeah but Hendricks didn't do s**t when he had him on the ground, Condit was doing all the damage on the ground
Originally posted by jimrat:

Yeah but Hendricks didn't do s**t when he had him on the ground, Condit was doing all the damage on the ground

I can agree with that. But as far as punches and strikes go I think it was pretty even. Hendricks in the first and second(maybe Condit), Condit in the third.
Diaz acting like the b***h that he is
Meh...
Hendrix was doing all the pressuring and taking down. Not to mention droppin bombs left and right. I love that dude. Hope he gets a title shot, but no way GSP stands up with him. He'll just take him down time after time and win by decision.
Gsp is so boring Diaz did a decent job he just wasn't agrressive enough.I think Diaz vs Anderson Silva would've been a lot more entertaining.Silva would've stood up more.
Originally posted by SFgoldrush49:
Gsp is so boring Diaz did a decent job he just wasn't agrressive enough.I think Diaz vs Anderson Silva would've been a lot more entertaining.Silva would've stood up more.

As GSP has gotten older, he's gotten smarter. Makes for much more boring fights. Why is he gonna risk boxing with a striker when he can just take him down. I wanna see him fight someone with an excellent ground game, but who? He already beat up Maia didn't he?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
As GSP has gotten older, he's gotten smarter. Makes for much more boring fights. Why is he gonna risk boxing with a striker when he can just take him down. I wanna see him fight someone with an excellent ground game, but who? He already beat up Maia didn't he?

he did fight koscheck, but they were barely on the ground, gsp just jabbed his way to a victory.
Hendrix was doing all the pressuring and taking down. Not to mention droppin bombs left and right. I love that dude. Hope he gets a title shot, but no way GSP stands up with him. He'll just take him down time after time and win by decision.

I doubt GSP gets his way with take downs vs. Hendricks. Though if he does, man, if Hendricks is awful on the ground on top, it's scary to see how vulnerable he might be on his back.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

he did fight koscheck, but they were barely on the ground, gsp just jabbed his way to a victory.

And almost took out Koscheck's right eye. He'll probably do the same to Hendricks.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:

Takedowns and power shots were the difference maker.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SFgoldrush49:

GSP = Get.....Some....Points

That fight was exactly the way I thought it would be, two-strike combo's and take downs all day. Its not sexy but it gets the job done.