LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Rest in Peace to legendary Dutch kickboxer, Ramon Dekkers. He shockingly passed away after feeling light headed riding his bike and collapsing. He was 46.

8-time world champs and really took muay thai by storm.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
does it have a warm hole?

warm, probably, but very very dry.
Watch the fights?

Very good show last night with Silva vs. Stann.

Wandy -- man, impressed! He projected an aura of invincibility last night despite getting tagged and knocked down a few times. He would not lose (in a possible last fight) in the arena where he made his name.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Watch the fights?

Very good show last night with Silva vs. Stann.

Wandy -- man, impressed! He projected an aura of invincibility last night despite getting tagged and knocked down a few times. He would not lose (in a possible last fight) in the arena where he made his name.

War Wandy!!!! Good to see him get the win. I felt that he was probably a major underdog, but I found it real weird that Stann didn't try to take the fight to the ground.

Silva, being back with his old trainer, showed more aggression, but not overly reckless. Glad he got a major win like that.
Lil Nog vs. Shogun II has been verbally agreed on.

Henderson vs. Evans has been verbally agreed on.
So it looks like UFC 161 will have Lil Nog/Shogun II and Henderson/Evans.

Jake Shields vs. Tyron Woodley was also added.
Stipe Miocic is also returning to the octagon vs. Soa Palelei

Rumor is Anderson Silva faces off against Chris Weidman on UFC 162
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
preeeeeety sure Cyborg had something to do with her decision to retire from MMA.

My gina was in the ring with a steroid using cheating MAN...WONDER HOW LONG THAT CYBORG WAS JUICING
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:

no, yes, yes, no
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

no, yes, yes, no

word.

although the one on the left didn't look bad during her interview.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Who are they?? The one in the white looks like Meisha Tate??
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Who are they?? The one in the white looks like Meisha Tate??

yup, that is. these are the recently signed women fighters.

Cat Zingano on the left is who Tate is fighting next.
Overeem out of his fight against JDS with a tear in his quad. Doesn't look like Dana White wants to replace him and may just delay their bout. JDS wants to stay busy though.
Overeem out of his fight against JDS with a tear in his quad. Doesn't look like Dana White wants to replace him and may just delay their bout. JDS wants to stay busy though.

Weaksauce. I was curious to see how a comeback Overeem would do on a losing JDS.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Weaksauce. I was curious to see how a comeback Overeem would do on a losing JDS.

there's now rumors that Mark Hunt might step up to fight JDS.

this is the second time that an Overeem/JDS fight has been delayed. not sayin that Overeem is nervous about fighting JDS....just sayin...
Share 49ersWebzone